PDA

View Full Version : tractor

knalawnsnow
05-30-2010, 07:21 PM
i am looking at purchasing a new hollad tc30 4x4 with loader and backhoe. what does everyone think of them. i rented one for a job and absolutely loved it. im also thinking of replacing some of my mowers with new holland.

Steve
05-30-2010, 10:31 PM
Do you have a dealer that is right nearby to service it?

One of our friends on here, Andy, might jump in. He has had a lot of experience with his John Deere tractors and loves them.

What kind of work have been wanting to do with one and what made you decide to finally get serious about getting one?

http://www.wengers.com/pictures/thumbs/63625-1.jpg

knalawnsnow
05-31-2010, 12:08 AM
i am pretty knowledgable with tractors and such and there is a dealer in my area to service it as well. i have had several new consrruction homes in my area that need lawns and some larger landscaping jobs as well. i have attached a pic of it as well.

picframer
05-31-2010, 05:19 AM
I am not personally familiar with New Holland as the only place I have seen them is at Deere for repair, There is a secton on the tractor forum I belong to and as I recall there was a couple of posts that the loader attaches to a thin housing that is prone to brake, I forget the repair cost but it was quite steep, some of the guys were having issues cold starting, a block heater seemed to fix this, I seem to recall the lift ability of the loader is less than a thousand pounds which is kind of light for landscaping. That is about all I recall as I don't see many posts on this tractor, you could google NH TC30 reviews.

The ability a tractor like this adds to a small company, especially with a backhoe is pretty amazing, if it's still under warranty I encourange you to take it to the dealer for any service or your warranty could become void.

Steve
05-31-2010, 11:41 PM
i am looking at purchasing a new hollad tc30 4x4 with loader and backhoe.

Up to this point, have you found that you have been turning down jobs because you didn't have this tractor? Or were you renting tractors to do such jobs?

How do you scale up from not having one to having one and then taking on these larger jobs that utilize them?

B-2 Lawncare
06-01-2010, 09:23 AM
i am looking at purchasing a new hollad tc30 4x4 with loader and backhoe. what does everyone think of them. i rented one for a job and absolutely loved it. im also thinking of replacing some of my mowers with new holland.

I would be running new holland equipment if there was a dealer close. If the price is right and the tractor is in good shape and it works for your business i would do it.