PDA

View Full Version : Smart business move

Steve
08-15-2006, 05:02 PM
I saw this article and thought WOW they are getting it. Good for them. Take advantage of the new technology out there to benefit your business.

Do you like this idea? Is it a smart one? Do you look forwards to being able to download tv episodes you have missed?

CBS plans to air primetime shows on the Web (http://money.cnn.com/2006/08/15/news/companies/cbs.reut/index.htm) - CBS on Tuesday said it plans to air prime time television programs, including its top-rated CSI series and "Survivor" show, on the Internet for free.

The shows will include "limited commercial interruption" and be made available on its high speed Internet channel innertube the morning after it airs on the CBS broadcast network, the company said.

The move comes as traditional media companies attempt to lure a younger audience spending more time consuming entertainment and news on alternative outlets, from personal computers to hand held devices.

UnitedEnvironment.com
08-16-2006, 07:41 PM
i knew i was on to something with these web shows

Steve
08-17-2006, 12:16 PM
I am looking forwards to more of your updates.

UnitedEnvironment.com
08-17-2006, 02:34 PM
Actually we are all heading to the bronx wednesday to officically begin production on our film Rated. Everyone is extremely excited.

Steve
08-17-2006, 02:51 PM
Why the bronx? How did you pick that location?

UnitedEnvironment.com
08-17-2006, 04:11 PM
we were able to get permission to use the bronx pd headquarters as the location for the police HQ in the film.

The production company we are coproducing the film with is also based in the bronx.

Steve
08-17-2006, 04:24 PM
That is awesome! Take some pictures and post them when you get a chance. Let's see some behind the scenes stuff!