PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from middle Tennessee

Mike's Lawn Care
05-18-2010, 11:18 AM
Hey everyone.Great forum! Thanks for doing this Steve!
I'm a musician who has made a living on the road for several years,now I'm settling down a bit.I mowed several lawns as a kid (half of our neighbors,all big country lawns)and always enjoyed it,so I'm gonna start doing it again,to supplement my income from gigging,which I'm currently doing less of.I'm in a very rural,very hilly area,so this will present several challenges,I will definetly appreciate any advice folks may have on mowing steep slopes with my rzt 50.
Oh yeah,I just purchased a Cub Cadet RZT-50,an entry level zero turn.After doing much research,and lots of reading,it seems that for the money,this machine is a great value.I paid 2750.00 out the door and it comes with a four year warrenty. Check in with me later to see how I am liking this machine.I also have a push mower with a 3 and a half horse briggs,three weedeaters,and a leaf blower,and a good,clean F-250,and also a 16' enclosed cargo trailer.So aside from the Zero turn,I pretty much already had a good start equipment wise.I am just getting started,as in,this week,so no clients yet,no buisness cards yet...ect...
Any advice is appreciated....

Steve
05-18-2010, 03:09 PM
Hi Mike,

Welcome to our forum!

I bet you got an advantage a lot of other members don't have. You know how to perform for people and that will probably translate well into sales and marketing.

What kind of instrument do you play? Can we hear any of your music?

Were you ever involved in promoting your shows?

Mike's Lawn Care
05-18-2010, 05:52 PM
myspace.com/michalbailey
www.michalbailey.com

696 Signs
05-21-2010, 08:11 AM
Welcome! You will find lots of great info and people here.

Steve
05-21-2010, 06:52 PM
That's an awesome site!

http://www.michalbailey.com/images/photos/04_27_05_005_05.JPG

You got a lot of gigs coming up! Do you like promoting your performances?