PDA

View Full Version : Landscape and plant software

Sherm6178
05-17-2010, 12:51 AM
Not sure were to start looking for this. I heard of one of the Gopherhaul podcasts (listen while i mow so not to sure which one it was) about some software that would allow you to load a actual picture into the software and you could modify it with landscaping and plants to give a bid and display on the spot for a customer. Trying to just find out what the name of the software is. I have tried a few different ones and none do this. it would be great to help sell additional services to some of my customers. Thanks for the help in advance

Steve
05-17-2010, 01:33 PM
I can't remember for sure, but was I talking about using photoshop to do that?

mburse1977
05-17-2010, 05:31 PM
Better homes makes some software that will do this can not remember the name but it like 50 bucks crude but it will do the trick for a 3d pic any way.

Steve
05-18-2010, 02:55 PM
Better homes makes some software that will do this can not remember the name but it like 50 bucks crude but it will do the trick for a 3d pic any way.

Did you ever get a chance to use any of their software? Did you like it? Did it help with sales?

mburse1977
05-19-2010, 09:02 AM
Never used it as i do not do landscaping and less i need to. But i know they have it.