PDA

View Full Version : Horse manure

TMack Industries
05-13-2010, 07:44 PM
Hey Guys I have horses and I got a lot of Horse manure. I was thinking of selling it. Is this a good idea? I also got a tractor to load the manure up. So how do I sell it, by the yard? How much do I charge? Also who will buy it? Any other ideas?

The Cleaning Doctor
05-13-2010, 10:20 PM
You have to advertise. Lots of people use it in vegetable gardens.

You could sell it to the morons in DC because they have too much BS there now and could use some HS.:D

Steve
05-14-2010, 02:28 PM
Could you promote it on craigslist? Would you be selling it in bulk to lawn care businesses or to homeowners?

TMack Industries
05-14-2010, 03:12 PM
I posted it on craigs list today. How much should i charge for it. and should i cahrge by the yard or truck load

The Cleaning Doctor
05-14-2010, 05:36 PM
What you charge is all going to depend on how bad you need to get rid of it. We used to get a truck load of chicken droppings (being nice) for $10.

MountainViewGreenskeeper
05-14-2010, 07:39 PM
Depends on demand n how bad you want to get ride of it. Around here there is a guy that lets u take it for free u load urself though. If you helpn with a tractor or sumtin ya charge 10$ or sumtin. But you charge much more and its likely not to go anywere to fast fast. But again depends where u at.