PDA

View Full Version : today was a great day

renecooke87
04-29-2010, 10:56 PM
so today i only had to do 3 yards but when i was at my first yard doing a dethatching service the neighbor came and asked for a qoute for dethatching and ended up doing that yard as soon as i got done with the first one.

When i went to my second yard i go the two neighbors beside the one i currently do plus i got another family members yard down the road. One of them, wants their grass cut weekly.

Finally when i got to my last yard of the day there was another lawn care business across the street servicing a yard and offered to give it to me because they were closing their business.

Over all it turned out to be a long busy day.

TeamDynamic
04-30-2010, 12:16 AM
Very good. Keep that work rollin in. Did you ask the company if they had any other customers they would like you to take off their hands?

Steve
04-30-2010, 12:08 PM
WOW! That is great! Congratulations!

What do you think you could attribute all this attention too?

A lot of lawn care business owners dream of getting this kind of referral business but never seem to get it.

How do you think it happened to you? Was it that your truck has signs on it? Were you wearing a uniform?

Or was this simply you were out servicing a property at a time when other home owners were home?

What is your view?

renecooke87
04-30-2010, 05:44 PM
-i did ask if they hard other yards, he said he will be contacting his clients and recomend me to take over their yard.

-me and my girlfriend both wear uniforms when servicing lawns.
-I do not have any logos on my automobile (i just started last season in september) i started of with my lawn mower and an attachable trailer on the back with a weed wacker and edger and a rack just mowing lawns around my neighborhood and now i have an office, 2 storage areas, a real trailer.

-all things are possibble through god!!! I just think he put me at the yard at the right time cause i did start at 111am that day instead of 7ish.

Steve
05-01-2010, 01:48 PM
-i did ask if they hard other yards, he said he will be contacting his clients and recomend me to take over their yard.

Keep us posted on how it all turns out!