PDA

View Full Version : Rush Rush Rush

CHEESE2009
04-29-2010, 04:26 PM
So I told a client I wouldn't be able to plant his "plants" because I am out of time.

He called me & told me he had purchased 13, & they are ready to be picked up by me, tonight or tomorrow.

I then said, "alright" lol

I guess it wont hurt, & it's good for my funds.

The problem is, I have to remove 10 DEAD plants, & replant these 13 plants.

This is where you're tactics come in.

Basically for plant removal, I use a knife, a mallet, a shovel/excavator, & an edger.

I find that if I dig up the plant, I can bend it & hammer it out easily with a mallet. It loosens up the soil enough for me to get a hold of the roots.

The plants which are in the ground are about 3ft high & aren't big at all really, I'm just worried about the roots.

ANYWAY, I'm more concerned about the mess I'd me making.

This is a very expensive person I'm dealing with, & we might get rain. Err.

Well, to make this job worth it all... I should remember to take before & after pictures.

So I'm going to pick up these plants & a few bags of soil tomorrow.

Anything you guys recommend? I'll be sure to ask how deep they need to be planted & how many inches apart they should be planted.

Steve
04-30-2010, 10:49 AM
What kind of plants are they?

CHEESE2009
04-30-2010, 01:41 PM
What kind of plants are they?

I forget the actual name, they are translated in French here & sounds pretty silly.

I did get the job done not too long ago, got $290.00 from it, took about an hour & a half.

Worst part is, I have a nail that is falling off my finger, the whole thing. Disgusting. It should sting nicely in the shower!

The best part is, we will now all know if nails grow back once the full thing is removed. I've always wanted to know this!!!

LAWN MAINTENANCE BEGINS NEXT WEEK!!!! BOOYAH!!!!

justin_time
04-30-2010, 03:23 PM
LAWN MAINTENANCE BEGINS NEXT WEEK!!!! BOOYAH!!!!

Me too... lol

The Cleaning Doctor
04-30-2010, 04:55 PM
Yes they do.... From experience.