PDA

View Full Version : Computer is dead

CHEESE2009
04-27-2010, 10:38 AM
Alright so my business computer decided that it just HAD to crap out on me.

It runs, but the screen wont turn on.

I had to tilt the screen on a certain angle for it to work. Today i've had no luck with it. It just wont turn on the screen...

It's a laptop FYI.

My invoices are late, & need suggestions on other methods of billing.

I'm using the internet on my Nintendo console, lol. SUCKS!!!

CHEESE2009
04-27-2010, 11:26 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I spilled coffee on the damn computer, turned it on while wiping it clean... Monitor works now.

HAHAHAHA!!!! I feel like tech support now.

Customer: Yes is this Breeze computer repair? My laptop is not functioning properly.

Scott: Hmm... Do you have coffee?

Customer: Yes I do.

Scott: Instant or other?

Customer: Instant.

Scott: That outta work just fine. What I need you to do is pour yourself a cup of coffee, it is CRUCIAL that you only add one teaspoon of cream. Pour your coffee directly over the directional arrows & enter key, go ahead & be generous - as you pour your coffee, your computer will absorb it all.

Now you have to chant the magic words. You are going to have to look at the monitor & shout the F' word as loud as you can a minimum of three times.

Take a paper towel & pound it against the keys on your laptop - as you are doing this you have to whisper the F' word a good 3-4 additional times.

If the laptop monitor does not turn on, push the power button once more & bingo, good as new!

Customer: It works! :D

Steve
04-27-2010, 12:34 PM
Scott,

This is just more proof that everything you touch, turns to gold. It's gonna be a good year :)

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0021/4262/products/midas_large.jpg

The Cleaning Doctor
04-27-2010, 04:51 PM
This is the exact reason it is a good idea to get a USB external drive to back up your hard drive data to so that if it for some reason (like the person at the keyboard..LOL) it does not work right you can take it to another computer and off you go. They are very cheap these days.

CHEESE2009
04-27-2010, 06:48 PM
This is the exact reason it is a good idea to get a USB external drive to back up your hard drive data to so that if it for some reason (like the person at the keyboard..LOL) it does not work right you can take it to another computer and off you go. They are very cheap these days.

I think I should start listening to you... LOL

I'll go pick one up asap!

justin_time
04-27-2010, 07:32 PM
I think I should start listening to you... LOL

I'll go pick one up asap!

Then use this software to backup your stuff !

http://hinx-backup-easy.en.softonic.com/