PDA

View Full Version : Lawn mow

TMack Industries
04-24-2010, 08:03 PM
Hey guys what is better walker or exmark. I live in New Hampishire there is some big lawns small lawns and medium what is the best mower for this area

kdexpd
04-25-2010, 12:38 AM
I'm partial to Exmark, however Walker is a good brand too. I think in your situation, what I would do is focus on which has a dealer and service shop closest to you in case you need repairs. As far as what size you need, that's a tough one to answer. You'll have to be the judge on that one. Don't go too big but don't go too small. I'd cut it in the middle...maybe a 50"?

CHEESE2009
04-25-2010, 03:59 AM
Hey guys what is better walker or exmark. I live in New Hampishire there is some big lawns small lawns and medium what is the best mower for this area

I believe Walkers have more attachments/add ons.

Exmark has a similar model to one of the Walker mowers, but Walker has found ways to stay ahead with the various grass catcher features. They have a hydrolic system I believe that basically lift the catcher up & over to the bed of your truck, easy as pie for dumping.

It's a tough call. Personally I would love to see them both do the same lawn by the same person, just to finally settle the score. lol...

Anyway, Walker came up with the design first & they have plans for it. Exmark caught on & are probably more focused on other model types.

(this is if you are interested in Exmarks "Navigator" ) they need less maintenance, probably your best bet.