PDA

View Full Version : My new trailer

Bama Guy
04-24-2010, 01:45 AM
So I am new to this business and just aquired this trailer. Just got to add a few things to it to get it like I want it. It has a toolbox on the front tongue, chrome wheels (not plastic chrome wheel covers), LED lights all around. It was a buddy of mines trailer and he slipped up and offered it to me and I took it. I want to add a landscape box and trimmer rack and that will be it. A friends dad is going to weld and build everything for me for FREE. Well I will shut up now and tell me any other ideas yall might think of. Oh and he is going to make me a blower rack too.

just j's lawnscape
04-24-2010, 03:18 AM
looks like you have it made. thats a really nice looking trailer :D im jealous lol. what do you mean by a landscape box? a box to keep shovels/rakes in?

Steve
04-24-2010, 12:08 PM
The trailer looks great! Are you going to put any signs on it?

CHEESE2009
04-24-2010, 12:23 PM
I would have loved a side ramp on mine!

Very nice trailer!

justin_time
04-24-2010, 07:51 PM
So I am new to this business and just aquired this trailer. Just got to add a few things to it to get it like I want it. It has a toolbox on the front tongue, chrome wheels (not plastic chrome wheel covers), LED lights all around. It was a buddy of mines trailer and he slipped up and offered it to me and I took it. I want to add a landscape box and trimmer rack and that will be it. A friends dad is going to weld and build everything for me for FREE. Well I will shut up now and tell me any other ideas yall might think of. Oh and he is going to make me a blower rack too.

For a second there, I tought you stolen my picture. Almost looks like my trailer. I have the same trailer but closed sides with the side ramp

I don't know what i would do without a side ramp. I love it