PDA

View Full Version : Weed And Feed Recommendation

markty
04-22-2010, 06:35 PM
I have 2 clients that would like a weed and feed treatment. They would like it done ASAP. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am relatively new to this. They are both in the same upscale neighborhood so this could lead to a LOT more jobs if done right. I'd prefer something organic but will take all suggestions. I know Andy and a few others swear by Aerify Plus etc and that line of products. I would LOVE to try them but these clients want stuff done next week so I need some recommendations ASAP.

Thanks a lot

Mark
Grasshopper's Lawn Care
Nova Scotia, Canada

Steve
04-23-2010, 09:58 AM
How long would it take you to get a hold of some of those products he suggests?

markty
04-24-2010, 05:03 AM
I have tried to order them online from the site they have mentioned, but it won't let me "check out". So for right now I need a more readily available, local recommendation.

Mark

swstout
04-24-2010, 08:40 AM
I have tried to order them online from the site they have mentioned, but it won't let me "check out". So for right now I need a more readily available, local recommendation.

Mark

I ordered product from http://www.natureslawn.com last Thursday and received it Monday.

If you can't order online, just call them

52 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
Phone: (716)681-7796
E-mail info@natureslawn.com (info@natureslawn.com)

Steve

markty
04-25-2010, 09:11 AM
Okay so let's say I call and want to order some product. What should I get to really wow clients.

Thanks
Mark

swstout
04-25-2010, 09:21 AM
Okay so let's say I call and want to order some product. What should I get to really wow clients.

Thanks
Mark

Mature's Magic, Aerify, 16-4-8 for sure. With graduations and weddings in the near future, I'd get Insect Guard. Last spring and summer I got about 30 orders not counting 2 golf courses.

Steve

turfmaster
04-25-2010, 09:23 PM
I have 2 clients that would like a weed and feed treatment. They would like it done ASAP. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am relatively new to this. They are both in the same upscale neighborhood so this could lead to a LOT more jobs if done right. I'd prefer something organic but will take all suggestions. I know Andy and a few others swear by Aerify Plus etc and that line of products. I would LOVE to try them but these clients want stuff done next week so I need some recommendations ASAP.

Thanks a lot

Mark
Grasshopper's Lawn Care
Nova Scotia, Canada

If your going to apply pesticides for money make sure you are licensed and certified or you could be fined !

rom818
04-28-2010, 07:10 AM
If your going to apply pesticides for money make sure you are licensed and certified or you could be fined !

You don't need to be licensed for organic products.