PDA

View Full Version : What kind

TMack Industries
04-22-2010, 05:58 PM
Hey guys I was wondering what kind of trailers/brand do you use for landscaping trailers. Also what size of an in closed and out closed trailer do you get.

jklawncare
04-22-2010, 09:28 PM
honestly it all depends on what you need to haul..for landscaping though id go with an open trailer so you can dump things on it,hold higher things,easier to grab etc.

at least to start..than id move to an enclosed wich cost more. its more of a hassle to get out standard eqipment but serves as a giant billboard
theres thousands of forums about this already..just go to the gopher's search option and say trailer

picframer
04-23-2010, 04:35 AM
For Landscape trailers we use Canada Trailers, they are the best made trailers I have seen although pretty expensive, we have a lot of them ranging in size from 6 X 12 to 8 X 19, electric brakes on them all.

Our Cargo trailer is 6 X 12 and made by John Deere, actually they have a place in Florida make them to their specs.

What is the best? Depends on what you are hauling.

stew6371
04-23-2010, 05:23 AM
I would think part of your decision would be, where do you plan on keeping it parked. I don't think I would like to have an open trailer sitting outside in the weather when not in use. I'm curious how many do leave theirs outside.