PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Fluster33
04-20-2010, 08:17 PM
My name is Ryan. I am the owner of First Class Greenscapes. This is my second go around with Lawns and Landscapes. The first time I paid my best friend as a partner, who ended up screwing me over. So this time I am going at it alone. I had some nice properties and plan to get some of those back and get some more. I am interested in the program that Keith is offering and also about the Gopher school. This looks like an awesome website and have been on it for 2 days at night for several hours. Thanks, Ryan

TeamDynamic
04-20-2010, 08:53 PM
Good luck and welcome to the forum! I went through the same thing when i started up. I took my buddy on as a partner to help him out. He couldn't pull his weight work wise or financially to help the business grow. All the responsibility was put on my shoulders. So when the season ended we had to go our separate ways. Luckily I'm the one that paid for all the equipment and all the advertising.

jessechaveriat
04-20-2010, 10:26 PM
Hey Ryan, good luck this season!

Steve
04-21-2010, 09:51 AM
Hi Ryan,

Welcome to our forum!

Can you tell us a little about your experience with trying to run a business with a partner?

I think it would help a lot of the forum members who are considering going down this path.