04-19-2010, 05:18 PM
Nice wheels... oops i mean trailer lol

Aluminum ?

What size is that ? 5 x 10 ?

Good luck with it.

I suggest you put a lock on it, or it may become stolen

kdexpd
04-19-2010, 06:27 PM
Nice ride Scott! Let me know how you like that aluminum trailer. I've thought about them, but they're too pricey for me and I don't think I'd like the light weight because I'd think it would pull rough.

CHEESE2009
04-19-2010, 07:00 PM
It's actually Galvanized Steel!

Aluminum = crap

CHEESE2009
04-19-2010, 07:04 PM
Aluminum ?

Galvanized Steel

I have to check the papers, but I think it's bigger than 5 x 10.

Good luck with it.

It's better than vandalized! Wait no, not true... Last trailer was totaled.

I plan on putting some sorta mechanism on it...

Other than that, I want to figure out what to build for the trailer... I'll probably make a sign like yours has, but I want to build compartments for tools and such...

WISH ME LUCK! I gotta go make some money lmao...

jasonw
04-19-2010, 11:30 PM
Nice wheels... oops i mean trailer lol

Aluminum ?

Good luck with it.

I dont have the best trailer in the world but have gotten compliments on it. It stays at the end of my driveway unloaded and ready to go and have never had a problem

Steve
04-20-2010, 09:48 AM
That looks great! I bet it lasts for a long long time too!

What made you decide on that one?

stew6371
04-23-2010, 05:19 AM
Nice trailer Scott. Just wondering why you didn't get an enclosed trailer. Aroung here 3k-3.5k will get a nice 6x12 enclosed.

Jasonw, post some pics of your trailer.

CHEESE2009
04-23-2010, 10:59 PM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/mad_insane/TruckTrailer.jpg

No one seems to be selling enclosed trailers in my area, I was pretty frustrated but this will have to do for this year I suppose.

jklawncare
04-23-2010, 11:03 PM
its real nice i like it..
what i would do (may be stupid)
weld or screw in some sheet metal to the underside of the ramp so its solid and post all your info on that..but thats a nice trailer so im not sure if id wanna do that haha

CHEESE2009
04-23-2010, 11:19 PM
its real nice i like it..
what i would do (may be stupid)
weld or screw in some sheet metal to the underside of the ramp so its solid and post all your info on that..but thats a nice trailer so im not sure if id wanna do that haha

A lot needs to get done.

I broke 3 bungies today, & my straps just DONT hold anything in place.

There is no way to get to my equipment efficiently the way I "have" to do it.

It's buggin' me!

I could put some junk in the back of the truck, but advertising my equipment turns heads & gets me customers. I've actually had to keep a few bags of debris just so my mowers don't fly around.

I should take a pic of what the trailer looks like inside so you guys get an idea, then you can suggest what I can build for it.

I'll be driving 40-60' during the days I work.. had a good laugh today.

Got to a customers house with my helper, we stopped & were about to unload the trailer.. hahahaha

EVERYTHING was out of place... bungies snapped... straps became loose & disconnected, equipment was turned over.

What a nightmare.

The thing with these trailers (non enclosed)

You have to tie equipment down, & prevent it from flying UPwards/ side to side. I'm going to need more patience this year... I'm gonna end up with chains all over or something.. damn.

Trying to think what I put in my trailer....

3 Mowers
2 Trimmers
1 handheld blower
1 backpack blower
2 gas cans
1 garbage can
box of garbage bags
various garden tools/rakes etc'

I like the spare tire, but I'd rather make a box to hold my gas cans instead. Probably wont touch that though.

The back of the truck is usually there to pack in debris, clippings etc' for the usual cleanups throughout the season.

The old trailer was fun.. lol

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/mad_insane/primer.jpg Never got a chance to take a picture of it when it was painted blue :(

MY OLD LOGO!!! HAHAHA I MISS IT SO MUCH!!!

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/mad_insane/BREEZE.jpg

Rexdale Grass
04-24-2010, 01:02 AM
that will be great for mulch and top soil or even sod it all about thinking outside the box!