PDA

View Full Version : JUST GOT 20 houses!

EgLawns
04-16-2010, 09:21 AM
Hi,

Ever heard of Scotts Yard? Well they make miracle grow. So I was outside roller blading when I saw 2 guys walking around door to door. As I was approaching them I was ready to tell them to get lost because this was my neighborhood. Well insted of that they were treating weeds and other stuff. So we got around to talking and they both offered to give my business cards to EVERY house they go to. Long story short I just got 20 houses in ONE day.

Steve
04-17-2010, 08:22 AM
WOW! Congratulations! that is an enormous amount of growth for one day!

How do you feel that will all fit into your schedule?

jklawncare
04-17-2010, 08:57 AM
thats gonna be a rough change and a real tight schedule if your new to this but thats real good
just make them happy and the word will spread and youll be shootin up in no time..new equipment, new trucks, new employees, everything. thats great

do you have anysoftware to manage yourself yet?

EgLawns
04-18-2010, 08:51 AM
its gunna be really hard to try to fit them all in. But I could do 2 every day after school, and 5 on sat and sun. If I do it every other week I should be good. And no I don't have any software. I don't think I should be hiring anyone yet because i'm only 15 and don't want to get into any legal stuff yet.

MountainViewGreenskeeper
04-18-2010, 02:49 PM
Not bashing you at all but lol the 15 yr old is doing better than me at this point congrates on the new accounts and good luck. I need to find some time to get more flyers to get the phones ringing again dead all week was working on my website

EgLawns
04-18-2010, 02:51 PM
So three of my houses want me to put mulch on the flower beds. I would need about 20 bags of red mulch for every house. That would cost me 86.65 dollars for every 20 bags. I was wondering how much should I charge for labor?

Steve
04-19-2010, 10:48 AM
How long would each job take you and what would the total amount of hours be?

What is your hourly labor charge?

Take those two and multiply them together.

Keep us posted on that.