PDA

View Full Version : low cost lawn franchise or lets start one

tshampoe
04-13-2010, 11:56 AM
I live in Houston, Tx, really spring, tx, I am looking for a low cost or new lawn care franchise to join. Or if someone in the Houston area is looking to start a new lawn care franchise I would like to buy in and help get it started. I also do concrete landscape borders, concrete, and decorative concrete.

Steve
04-14-2010, 09:23 AM
Welcome to our forum!

What is your view on why you want to buy into a franchise versus starting up one from scratch or buying a lawn care business from another wanting to get out of the market?

aduttonater
04-16-2010, 02:55 AM
Hi I am looking for a private lender to help me start up my landscaping business. I will be happy to pay 4% interest for your kind loan. You will also get recognition when my company becomes a huge success.

I'm already working jobs right now, but need the loan for truck, trailer, tools, and employee's, business license, etc.

Wise spending only. Receipts of proof for every purchase.

Steve
04-16-2010, 09:05 AM
Hi I am looking for a private lender to help me start up my landscaping business.
I think there are a couple of website out there that you can sign up and get people to invest into your business. We had talked about it on here in the past but I forgot the name of them.

aduttonater
04-17-2010, 01:17 AM
I think there are a couple of website out there that you can sign up and get people to invest into your business. We had talked about it on here in the past but I forgot the name of them.

I'm just looking for a regular joe who has enough money to help me out. For their generosity they would receive 4% interest as well as the loan paid back. What I am looking for is ideal for a person who wants to make some extra money without having to do any work at all.

The Cleaning Doctor
04-17-2010, 07:37 AM
You would probably have better luck searching locally for your loan. Unless you have a business plan you will not get it unless the lender does not know what they are doing.

4% interest is a joke. Most of these type of lenders want 10-15% or more. Plus you are in a very competitive market area.

Not trying to discourage you but rather giving a dose of reality. You can make more than 4% all day in mutual funds and your loan would be a higher risk.

Steve
04-17-2010, 08:35 AM
Maybe you could create a business plan and go to the local chamber of commerce and see if any of the business owners locally would be willing to help too?

bruces
04-17-2010, 09:02 AM
Hi I am looking for a private lender to help me start up my landscaping business. I will be happy to pay 4% interest for your kind loan. You will also get recognition when my company becomes a huge success.

I'm already working jobs right now, but need the loan for truck, trailer, tools, and employee's, business license, etc.

Wise spending only. Receipts of proof for every purchase.

seriously,I cant imagine anybody giving you a loan for employees ,and a business licence is only $50.00 up here ,how much is it in your area?

aduttonater
04-21-2010, 12:46 AM
Yea, I don't really need to get a loan from somebody at this point. I thought it might be helpful and speed things up, but I did find a few people locally. Not to lend me money, but to help me make money. I guess you can consider them employees. I will earn my cash, and spend it back into my business. I can do it without a lender. A business license in AZ is $310.