PDA

View Full Version : New to lawn care

kkkkkkk
04-12-2010, 10:22 PM
Hi my name is jason I am in the process of starting up a lawn care buissness. The company name is KCSS lawncare. I am lookinf for any and all ideas for advertising and what works the best. I have cards at local buissnesses,lawn signs and advertising on craigs list now for about a month an have got very few responses. If anyone has suggestions on what works the best any input would help.
thanks

jklawncare
04-12-2010, 10:25 PM
flyers with rough estimates and make them lower than you would normally charge..i handed out flyers with those and got a pretty good response..make sure you do a great job on a lawn before you put a lawn sign up..someone will be like..that guys got a nice yard and go oh whats that sign for? another campaign? (since its voting season here) and theyll go WOAH
KCSS LAWN CARE! I SHOULD GET THEM! i think i saw there flyer on my door once! ahahaha

Steve
04-13-2010, 09:07 AM
Welcome to our forum!

Have you talked to your neighbors or people who live in your area? Are you out there handing out business cards and flyers? Do your family members have business cards to hand out as well?