PDA

View Full Version : Got lost, lol

CHEESE2009
04-11-2010, 06:13 PM
So I got a call from someone from craigslist, OBVIOUSLY someone who couldn't read my ad properly.

This is the 7th or 8th call I had gotten from people out of my advertised area...

ANYWAY, I wasn't thinking & decided to go check out this guys property, about 40 minutes away from home.

I hate this town.... ANYWAY, so to make a long story short... I ended up on the highway about 3 times with no damn clue where to go if I got lost.

I ended up saying, "forget it"...

I got lost on a one way street, made a left and SURPRISE! Here's the lawn!

I gave him my flyers, etc. He loves it.

Now he said, "go give an estimate to MY property, this one is my fathers"

Done, his lawn IS in my area & right beside all my others :D

It's about 3x the size of my average lawns, so I hope he isn't scared of the bid I left him, especially after looking at such a great offer for his fathers place.

What originally made me go give this guys fathers place an estimate, was the fact he said on the phone,

"If you give us a fair price & we like your service, we are with you for LIFE"

Done deal sir!

Hopefully I get them, I can sacrifice getting lost every time I mow their lawn just to have his lawn in my town.:p

I hate one way streets & getting lost!!!

Did I bring a map? NO!

"Go onto X street, turn right on X street, turn left of X street, YOU ARE HERE"

what happened..

"Go onto X street, Miss the turn on X street, Go through a bunch of random crap, get turned around, Get onto the highway, Cut 3 people off & get OFF the highway, turn right/left/left, get lost, get onto the highway... " & so on...

justin_time
04-11-2010, 07:07 PM
Their called GPS Breeze, hopefully one day you'll have one an program it to drive you to Ontario ;)

I'm changing my phone soon for $20 i get a Blackberry Curve with GPS integrated.

CHEESE2009
04-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Their called GPS Breeze, hopefully one day you'll have one an program it to drive you to Ontario ;)

I'm changing my phone soon for $20 i get a Blackberry Curve with GPS integrated.

Damn right!

I have no idea how to use a GPS, I look at them all the time & I am interested.

That'd be sweet, I hope it makes it smooth for when I come down & harass you!

I'll load in a barbecue, hahahahaha!!!

Rexdale Grass
04-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Did the same thing in down town toronto one ways and no place to park plus rush hour I'm still a kid but now I got the GPS and I still get lost ha.

Steve
04-12-2010, 08:50 AM
I hope you land those accounts!

http://rlv.zcache.com/dont_follow_me_cause_im_lost_too_bumper_sticker-p128069017332065744trl0_400.jpg