PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor Flyer?

jklawncare
04-09-2010, 05:09 PM
Wow i just wanna say in advance im sorry for any typos i really cant type today..ahah

So i got 2 new customers across from one another and i was gonna try the shamrock marketing technique

I AM NOT CREATIVE TODAY at allllll
this is the best thing i thought of..

your thoughts?
be rough i need it..

jklawncare
04-09-2010, 05:17 PM
nvm i just realized thats not such a good idea..i dont want to scare the customers..unless anyone thinks differently ill just let this die out..ahah

ringahding1
04-09-2010, 07:20 PM
Maybe make it smaller...."There"="They're" Dump the scary guy...great idea..I'd keep the theme of "we just did your neighbors" that's awesome...LOGO

Steve
04-10-2010, 06:50 AM
Very creative.

Can you give me a little insight as to what the goal of the flyer was? I think you are onto something, I just didn't understand it yet.

What message are you trying to convey when you say they're watching your neighbors lawn?

Tell me some of your thoughts on it.

jklawncare
04-10-2010, 09:55 AM
i was thinking it would draw attraction to the neighbors lawn..there watching it become a beautiful green striped lawn and they want it

CHEESE2009
04-10-2010, 07:03 PM
YOU ARE BRILLIANT!!!

This leaves advertising open to customers neighbors all season! You should put an area for the DATE the grass was mowed... So they don't see it an hour before your next visit and say, "ehhh no.."

I love this!! I'm stealing you idea!

Also, why not use a picture of a guy with a telescope or something? Magnifying glass???

jklawncare
04-10-2010, 11:08 PM
thats a good idea..
the reason i did the creepy guy is cause..idk if you have them in canada..or even other states..but in indiana these signs are allover as neighbor hood watch signs..its either that or a bloodshot eye..there weird signs..hahaha

ill look around..maybe find a guy lookin in a telescope and find a way of putting opaque lawn stripes in the glass part

jklawncare
04-10-2010, 11:59 PM
kinda like this..a bit more friendly..ahha..the binoculars were hard to do for some reason..

Steve
04-11-2010, 09:36 AM
Great graphics!

When you put together such a flyer, should there be some kind of call to action?

Imagine you were a homeowner and you got that flyer, what would you do with it? What call of action do you feel it communicates?

First you look at the flyer and it catches your attention and you are thinking they are watching. And you have to sit there and think, ok who is watching? What's going on here.

So once you have them, what will the sales pitch be?

Should you include some sort of follow up?

'They can be watching you too, if you sign up for lawn care with JK. Why not give us a try with our great offer of _____________'

CHEESE2009
04-11-2010, 11:39 PM
We are watching your neighbors lawn.

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/07/02/ferguson.jpg

jklawncare
04-11-2010, 11:41 PM
hahahahahahhahhhahahaha

clean_cut
06-05-2010, 10:13 PM
I really like the idea, really creative and unique. I might just have to steal and modify your idea!

I hope you don't mind if I share it with some guys on another forum to get their opinion, I'll give you the credit of course.

Steve
06-06-2010, 01:45 AM
Show us what you modify, I'd love to see what you come up with.

jklawncare
06-06-2010, 02:23 PM
yeah i wanna see how you change it too

and thanks
i dont mind at all its no problem

sure dug up this old post ahha

wglyons
06-06-2010, 04:57 PM
I kind of like the idea - but who are "they"??? Who's watching the lawn???

What if you kept the graphics, but changed it to "Are You Watching Your Neighbor's Lawn"..."Are You Watching Your Neighbor's Lawn Grow Green and Beautiful"...

That makes more sense to me...

Hines
07-20-2010, 10:32 PM
I agree I think I am stealing this one too, I have to make some new flyers for this weekend.

No creepy guy though, maybe someone looking around the house or something.

Steve
07-21-2010, 03:08 PM
Show us what you come up with.

jklawncare
07-22-2010, 01:06 PM
i love the are you watching idea..alot more distinct..
but unless they know you manage there lawn..wouldnt you need some sort of lawn sign
otherwise they will just think..whos lawn?

The Cleaning Doctor
07-22-2010, 02:35 PM
How about a neighbor looking over a fence and scratching his head trying to figure out how they got their lawn so green.