PDA

View Full Version : Google Street View

picframer
04-09-2010, 05:36 AM
Yesterday on the first mow of the season, it must have been our lucky day, as I was mowing the large open common field area one of these cars Google uses to drive around with the camera's drove by my slowly, twice as I was mowing. I wonder how long it takes them to upload this information to their servers as it would be an amazing video clip to save, I didn't have my camera but this would be even better.

Here is the area I was speaking of yesterday, it sure is a large parcel of land, we now have four of these private communities on this road and I want to get more.

CHEESE2009
04-09-2010, 05:43 AM
I'm so damn jealous!!!

My properties look "sick *barf*" & are from spring of 2008 or something.

Steve
04-10-2010, 05:23 AM
Yesterday on the first mow of the season, it must have been our lucky day, as I was mowing the large open common field area one of these cars Google uses to drive around with the camera's drove by my slowly, twice as I was mowing.

Wouldn't that be funny if it caught you mid mow and we could see that? HAHAHA Were you doing any crazy poses for the camera or waving as they drove by? :D

picframer
04-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Wouldn't that be funny if it caught you mid mow and we could see that? HAHAHA Were you doing any crazy poses for the camera or waving as they drove by? :D

I did wave and the driver waved back, I think it would be super cool to see, I guess it takes weeks before it's live but I will check every week.

Steve
04-13-2010, 09:36 AM
That is great! I can't wait to hear the updates LOL