PDA

View Full Version : I am lucky this season!

CHEESE2009
04-08-2010, 03:29 PM
So often the mail man delivers mail to the wrong addresses & I end up with neighbors mail, etc.

Anyway, I got a neighbors mail from up the street.

I went & delivered him his mail, & I went back to my truck... SILLY ME!

I get out of the truck & ask him if he has someone to maintain his lawn.

To make a story short, I got him as a customer!

HAHAHAHA!!! Isn't that hilarious?!

Thank you drunk mailman!

kdexpd
04-08-2010, 05:30 PM
GEEZ Scott you need to play the lottery! You need to pay attention to what the mail is though before you take it back..it could be a flyer from the competition. It would sure be a shame if the neighbors didn't get one of those. Even better yet, you could cut it open and put one of your flyers in there and say something like we're not worthy, you should switch to Breeze!! HAHA!

CHEESE2009
04-08-2010, 08:14 PM
I think I scared a few kids that were playing hockey on the street.

As I drove by I was shouting at the top of my lungs how happy I was.

My evil cackling/insane laughter.

"YOU CANT STOP BREEZE, YOU CANT STOP ME, WHATCHA GONNA DOOO COMPETITION!!! I GOT MORE LAWNS HERE THAN YOU DO, AHAHAHAHA, GET THE F' OUTTTT BABY!"

lmfao

I also ran over some kids tennis ball that rolled into the street, I was only going 20kph, yet it was too late to stop... lol... poor little kid.

Same thing with the squirrel yesterday evening, two of them ran passed me, one wasn't lucky. I TRIEEED not to hit it, but like all squirrels it decided it was too lazy to continue running & just sat there instead. I assumed it would continue crossing, but nope... Now my tire is furry.

Steve
04-09-2010, 05:25 AM
Congratulations on getting the new customer!

I also ran over some kids tennis ball that rolled into the street, I was only going 20kph, yet it was too late to stop... lol... poor little kid.

I can picture this as you drive by and the kid is screaming. You stop your truck and lean out the window and point at the kid as you say

YOU CANT STOP BREEZE, YOU CANT STOP ME

LOL

http://babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/crying%20kid.jpg

kdexpd
04-09-2010, 09:18 AM
lmao!!!!!!!

CHEESE2009
04-09-2010, 10:03 AM
LMFAO!!!!!

Breeze makes children cry... :( LOL

YOU CANT STOP ME!!! LMAO......