PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Business School

kdexpd
04-08-2010, 11:51 AM
I was surfing the threads last night and saw a few people had their lawn business school certificates posted in their signature. I asked Steve how to get mine to do that, however I should have tried it before I asked because I figured it out. I think it would be a good idea for Steve to explain how to get it pasted into your signature so when you post, everyone will see you have completed it. If some of you haven't taken the time to complete it, I would highly recommend you do so. It's an awesome course and will answer all your questions about getting started in this business. It doesn't cost you a dime and it's well worth your time. Let's see how many members we can get to complete the course! Come on guys, wouldn't it make our forum look GREAT if we all proudly displayed our diplomas!!

Steve
04-08-2010, 12:02 PM
I am glad you liked it. If you want to include it in your signature, you can go to the user cp link, that is the user control panel, here http://www.gopherforum.com/usercp.php

And paste the code for the button in there.

I hope this helps.

kdexpd
04-08-2010, 10:07 PM
Your "Signature" is what will be added after each message you post. Basically so you can advertise your business and also not have to always type your name after each post. If you will notice on mine it's:

Kendrick
Cedar Lawn Care Services &
CLC Nuisance Wildlife Control
Kirksville, MO

OK, here's how to do this:

1. Click on the "Lawn Business School" at the top of the main page.

2. Scroll down and click "Log In"

3. When the next screen appears, scroll all the way down and click on "Apply For Graduation"

4. Scroll down to the box that appears underneath the instructions "You may now use this banner to promote that you have passed this course. If you copy and paste the html code located below into your website, you will be able to have a link to our site where a potential customer can click on it to see your certificate and that you did indeed pass the course."

5. Highlight and copy the code that's in the box.

6. Now, scroll back up to the top of the page. On the second brown info bar you'll see "User CP" which stands for User Control Panel. Click it.

7. On the left of the page you'll see "Your Control Panel", find the "Settings And Options" underneath it and click on "Edit Signature"

8. Now enter your signature as you want it to appear, and underneath it, past the code you copied earlier in it's entirety.

9. Now you can scroll down and click "Preview Signature" and see it before you save it. You can then add or make any changes you want.

That's it.. and don't forget to print your diploma and frame it!!

Steve
04-09-2010, 05:46 AM
Thank you so much Kendrick.