PDA

View Full Version : Selling Gopher Graphics CDs

Steve
07-19-2006, 09:30 PM
JMM0254 wrote: Quote[/b] ]Thanks, got the email. I have downloaded the image file to burn to CD's, but there was also a link that went nowhere, a link that would allow me to print the labels for the CD's, marketing materials, etc., but the link does not go anywhere allowing me to print the info. At the curent cost for CD's and labels, it is less than $20.00 for me to print and burn the CD's myself. Also, I don't have to pay the additional shipping fee from you to me for the CD display. Can you supply the marketing maerials for me to print myself? Thanks much.

Can you let me know which link wasn't working so I can fix it?

JMM0254
07-20-2006, 09:51 AM
The place I was trying to download the animated images for my website from is: (there does not seem to be a way to download anything). Thanks, Joe.

http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum....;t=2410 (http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=1;t=2410)

Steve
07-20-2006, 01:56 PM
Hi JMM0254m,

Can you right click on the images and then left click on save image as?

You should then be able to save the image to put on your website.

Let me know if you get it up and running and let us see the site too!

Steve
07-20-2006, 02:58 PM
JMM0254,

Do you have a camera you can take pictures of the different steps you are taking to put all this together and also to show your display in stores?

JMM0254
07-20-2006, 02:59 PM
I can right click and save the image on the first, but the second one, there is no image to right click on. Also, there this one I downloaded by right clicking on it, is not an animated banner as described. The second choice for dowloading, there is not a way to download anything.

JMM0254
07-20-2006, 03:04 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ July 20 2006,1:58)]JMM0254,

Do you have a camera you can take pictures of the different steps you are taking to put all this together and also to show your display in stores?
I can do this, and will when I get it all together. I also have a lot of other customer letters that I will be posting them at some time in the future.

Steve
07-20-2006, 03:06 PM
Fantastic! Looking forwards to seeing it!

JMM0254
07-20-2006, 05:18 PM
Quote[/b] (JMM0254 @ July 20 2006,1:59)]I can right click and save the image on the first, but the second one, there is no image to right click on. Also, there this one I downloaded by right clicking on it, is not an animated banner as described. The second choice for dowloading, there is not a way to download anything.
So, has this been corrected? And, as far as the displays, would you like a "step-by-step picture sequence of how I would download, copy to CD and then set up the display boxes at several companies I deal with? Thanks, Joe.

Steve
07-20-2006, 05:29 PM
Hi JMM0254,

Quote[/b] ]So, has this been corrected?
As long as you are able to right click on the images and save them for your use, then yes it has been corrected.

Quote[/b] ]And, as far as the displays, would you like a "step-by-step picture sequence of how I would download, copy to CD and then set up the display boxes at several companies I deal with?
Absolutely! That would be great! We are all looking forwards to seeing what you do.

JMM0254
07-20-2006, 05:36 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ July 20 2006,4:29)]Hi JMM0254,

Quote[/b] ]So, has this been corrected?
As long as you are able to right click on the images and save them for your use, then yes it has been corrected.
No, still not corrected. The downloaded one is not correct (the first image) and the second one does not exist (not able to dowload any thing). Thanks

Steve
07-20-2006, 05:42 PM
Can you right click on the image and then left click on save image as?
http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/uploads/post-1-42162-reseller_banner_1_ani.gif

Same with this one?
http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/uploads/post-1-96342-verticle_promo_banner_1.gif

JMM0254
07-20-2006, 05:57 PM
I can click on the image, but it is not "animated" as the original post says. And the second image, there is no image to "right click on".

I have also tried to go to the direct specific address for downloading the second image, but the address does not exist.

Please understand, I am not trying to be a pain in your a**, just that I am looking to purchase and represent your product and I do try everything to make sure it works 110% correctly.

Just wanted to point out the area's that I can't get to, so I know what my potential clients can't get to, and I know how to respond accordingly. Been in sales for over 35 years, a habit I guess. I don't mean to get anybody mad at me. Joe

Steve
07-20-2006, 06:39 PM
Please keep in mind you will need to use html code to link to a webpage when the image is clicked on. These images do not have any links.

I will email you the above images.

JMM0254
07-20-2006, 06:53 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ July 20 2006,5:39)]Please keep in mind you will need to use html code to link to a webpage when the image is clicked on. These images do not have any links.

I will email you the above images.
I understand about the HTML. It is just that the image number 1 , first of all, is not "animated" and the second one does not exist. I received your email and the images are intact through the email, (although neither is animated). Possibly you should change the description on the link mentioned in an earlier post to indicate that image #1 is NOT "animated" and also update the site to the second image, as it is NOT availabe from the posting link. Thanks.

Steve
07-20-2006, 07:07 PM
You know that is very interesting because they both appear and both are animated from my computer. Does anyone else find a problem with these images? Please let us know.

Could you test it from another computer and see if they are animated there?

JMM0254
07-20-2006, 07:15 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ July 20 2006,6:07)]You know that is very interesting because they both appear and both are animated from my computer. Does anyone else find a problem with these images? Please let us know.

Could you test it from another computer and see if they are animated there?
I will try from another computer in a few minutes and report back. You know, with all these updates from Microsoft and all the other security software, anything is possible these days. Back soon. Joe

JMM0254
07-20-2006, 07:20 PM
Ok..... http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif I am at fault. I tried from another computer and it is animated..... Must be some "stop" in this systems sofware that has denied acces to the animation.

Hey, you guys are great. I hope that I'm not the "biggest" pain on this board to date...

Back soon with the many customer letters I have used in my business, and you guys better watch out for me here in Illinois, 'cause I'm gonna "cook" and beat out any competition... unless of course they too are using GOPHER SOFTWARE!!!

Steve
07-20-2006, 08:40 PM
Glad to see it is working now!

Looking forwards to your pictures and letters and other fun stuff!