PDA

View Full Version : In my own back yard!

jessechaveriat
04-03-2010, 11:31 PM
I just finnished mowing, and went to shut the gate. and there he sits. It was so big my camera couldnt even get all of it. I guess ill let him live so he can eat the mice!

kdexpd
04-04-2010, 12:35 AM
Heck ya! I love snakes. I'd have gone out and bought an aquarium and some mice and had me a cool pet. I can't tell by the pic, but he looks like either a kingsnake or a rat snake...too blurry. Anyways, very cool man!

Kendrick

CHEESE2009
04-04-2010, 01:25 AM
I would loveeee to throw that in someones face!!!!

"AHHHH WHAT THE HELL MANNNNN!!!"

ahahahahhahhhahahahahaha

YOU HAVE BEEN SNAKEDDDD!!!

http://www.funtechtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/yell.jpg

picframer
04-04-2010, 05:20 AM
I just finnished mowing, and went to shut the gate. and there he sits. It was so big my camera couldnt even get all of it. I guess ill let him live so he can eat the mice!

I know zip about snakes other than to run, I probably fear them more than anything else, what kind of snake is this?

Steve
04-04-2010, 07:12 AM
I was looking on a site http://www.tennsnakes.org/ Snakes of Tennessee but I haven't been able to figure out what kind of snake it is.

jessechaveriat
04-04-2010, 10:07 AM
i think around here they just call em racers. From what i here, they are harmless, and eat lots of mice. i tried to pick it up with a stick, but it didnt like that. i think my mower woke him up out of hybernation, cause he was real sluggish. i saw him about 5 years ago on my deck. he was a lot smaller then. ive seen it like twice since then.

majoe7
04-04-2010, 11:17 AM
The only thing I hate are snakes.
Here in Florida we see a lot of them. We have every kind of snake, mostly Water Moccasins (deadly) and Racer (Friendly). A lot of people get snakes and have them for pets, feed them till they get too big and costly, think because Florida is a vast wetland they release them outside near a canal or in the woods.
Next you know, this year we had a snake kill for hunters to try to reduce the number of the deadly ones.
They go from pets to hunted to made into belts, shoes or purses or even better yet, sold to butchers to sell their meat for someone to consume.

jessechaveriat
04-05-2010, 10:33 AM
yeah, i hear florida has a bad boa problem, because of the people that turn them loose. id hate to smack a boa in the tail with my trimmer.