PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love it

justin_time
03-31-2010, 09:42 PM
I managed to get 2 calls without advertising lol

1 of the call I got was from the placemat ad I have at the restaurant and the other I got from a guy that asked my mom that works at the bank to give me a call for another cleanup

The 1st job I got a major cleanup, at least 7 to 14 days of raking so I took that job @ 15$/hr for raking. It will be hauled away from the guy on a 4 wheeler on the property. I start Tuesday

swstout
03-31-2010, 10:12 PM
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1e1d9; COLOR: #d1e1d9" SIZE=1> <!** / icon and title **><!** message **>
What kind of responce did you get from the placemat adds? How much did it cost? Would you do it again?

Steve

justin_time
04-01-2010, 01:11 AM
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1e1d9; COLOR: #d1e1d9" SIZE=1> <!** / icon and title **><!** message **>
What kind of responce did you get from the placemat adds? How much did it cost? Would you do it again?

Steve

Here's my ad (page 3)

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=7335&highlight=placemat+ad&page=3

They seem to be working now. People have start looking at them now at the popular restaurant in town.

They cost about $300 for 50,000 placemats witch is not bad that includes the 10% fee for the design (when i did it the 1st time, 2nd time i didn't have to pay)

I just used my business card for now.

Works great :)

Steve
04-01-2010, 04:24 AM
Justin,

That is great news!

It goes to show you the power of social networking. Hopefully your mom has a bunch of your business cards to hand out on demand :)

justin_time
04-06-2010, 12:43 AM
Can't believe it. I am getting more calls and I haven't even sent flyers yet.

picframer
04-06-2010, 05:54 AM
Can't believe it. I am getting more calls and I haven't even sent flyers yet.

I think this is an excellent way to advertise, we haven't tried it yet but I have thought about it. I know when I am setting waiting for food I am always looking for something to read and I tend to read the advertisements first to see what is in the area.

Great you are receiving many calls, wish you the very best!