PDA

View Full Version : New member saying Hi

prescott
03-30-2010, 10:51 PM
Have been doing landscape maintenance services for about 3 yrs. Now i'm attempting to get serious & become more professional in my approach. Still learning...

prescott

Steve
03-31-2010, 10:17 PM
Hi Prescott,

Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of things are you looking to improve that you feel will make you more professional?

prescott
04-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Steve, first off thank you for the welcome & question. My immediate goal is to give my bussiness cards, informational hand-outs to bussiness & flyers, a professional/polished look. Within budget constraints...Ha

prescott

Steve
04-02-2010, 10:00 AM
After being in business for 3 years, what clicked in your mind where you heard that internal voice say it's now time to get serious?

prescott
04-08-2010, 11:56 PM
I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Money!
At times I feel I'm not charging enough, at the same time I
don't want to overbid. Am also trying to actively pursue new clients. The way I'm looking at my sitution is, that aai'm just now starting a bussiness. As I said earlier in a post, still learning.

Steve
04-09-2010, 06:02 AM
At times I feel I'm not charging enough, at the same time I
don't want to overbid.

I am sure a lot of newer members go through this. How do you deal with it now? When do you know if you are charging enough? How has your bidding procedure changed since the previous years? Do you find you still need to change things with it?