03-30-2010, 02:58 AM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/mad_insane/NewClothes.jpg

Hats are for the woman of the club, lmao

My old shirts are the ash colored ones.

Don't have a pic of my old hat :(

jklawncare
03-30-2010, 08:03 AM
ouch that sucks man!
im sorry to hear that..i was gonna make some stuff on there and i was afraid id do that just thinking about it..

good luck hopefully you will reach them on time!

CHEESE2009
03-30-2010, 05:13 PM
ouch that sucks man!
im sorry to hear that..i was gonna make some stuff on there and i was afraid id do that just thinking about it..

good luck hopefully you will reach them on time!

Well for some reason I was only able to cancel my order. In return I will have the $ spent turned into credits towards the site.

I re-purchased the hats & still had to give my credit card information & pay shipping...

How the HELL do I use the credits, I actually am starting to hate this site, lol.

It's all great until you make an error, then you just lose lose lose.

And what's with all these deals? I click on a link, I get something at 30% off... I click the same link again, I have to pay full price... without even ordering something.

Can they make the site any more complicated to use? lol... Sure, turn my money into money only usable on your site, just let me FRIGGEN USE IT! ARGGGG!!!

Steve
03-30-2010, 11:13 PM
The graphics look good!

Did I miss something? What happened with the order?

jklawncare
03-30-2010, 11:15 PM
sorry steve and scott about the confusion..i meant to post it under your
NOOOOO!!!! AHHHH!!!!! VISTAPRINT!!!!! thread..im not sure how this happened..i must have been multi tasking too much..and i just woke up..ahah

jklawncare
03-30-2010, 11:23 PM
woah when did i become a senior member? lol

CHEESE2009
03-31-2010, 01:03 AM
Dear Scott,

We noticed that your registered address is in the following country: Canada, but the Vistaprint Website you used to make your last purchase was designed for the following country: http://www.vistaprint.com, United States of America.

Did you know that Vistaprint has a Website specifically designed for the country of your registered delivery address? On it you'll find products and prices tailored specifically for you.

You are welcome to use whichever Vistaprint Website you prefer, but if you would like to check out the Canada Website please click here.

To get you started, we're giving you 25% off your first purchase.

Sincerely,
Lori Holt
Director of Customer Benefits

LOL, WHO CARES?!?!?!? Just gimmie my stuff!!!! Seriously!!! I was expecting a message saying, "Oh we fixed your typo, no problem Master Scott"

Steve
03-31-2010, 11:22 PM
I just read the other thread and now I understand it all better :)

CHEESE2009
04-02-2010, 02:29 PM
It's sad...

I got the new hats yesterday... Where the heck is my magnet!!!

Where the heck are my shirts?!!!!

Hats took like what, a day to arrive?

Magnet is 2-3 days late now.

CHEESE2009
04-02-2010, 03:32 PM
Dear Scott Hudson :

Thanks for contacting Vistaprint, where itís easy to make an impression for less.

We are expediting a replacement order at no additional cost to you for the missing order.

Your new order number is XXXXXXXXXXX and you can expect to receive it within 3 business days.

Please accept our apologies for the delay in receiving the order. The order was shipped via postal service on March 26, 2010 and should have been delivered by now. There is no tracking information available for the original order but one will be provided once the replacement order has shipped.

We sincerely regret any inconvenience this may have caused.

ANNNNNNNNNNND

Dear Scott,

Thank you for ordering from Vistaprint!

Please enjoy the very special enclosed offer and gift as our way of saying "thanks!"

Here are your order details:
Order Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Order Date: 4/2/2010
Delivery Option: Rush

Arrives on or before 4/7/2010.

Car Door Magnet - Large
1 FREE
Subtotal : FREE
Shipping & Processing : FREE
Total : FREE

Free, & rush delivered... HAHAHAHA!!! NICE!!!

Don't mess up again vistaprint, I am watching you....

Steve
04-03-2010, 05:02 AM
Now if you could only figure out the trick to get them to mess up each and every time HAHAHHAHHA

CHEESE2009
04-03-2010, 11:15 PM
Now if you could only figure out the trick to get them to mess up each and every time HAHAHHAHHA

LOL!

That'd be awesome!

So I have to expect this magnet to come in on the 7th.. We'll see! LMAO

I'm sure they'd love another email from me! :D

CHEESE2009
04-06-2010, 08:33 PM
I got the magnet...

At first I was kinda like, "This is crap" because the corner was bent on it (& still is).

It IS good quality, & it DOES look great.

Though I am upset with the packaging. I waited this long, there shouldn't even be a damn scratch on it! (there is).

Anyway, I still recommend their magnets.

Basically it came in a flat parcel, I cut it open & here you have it, a magnet.

It comes with a few simple DUH instructions.

I was surprised at how magnetic the magnet is, I placed it close to the truck as I was leveling out how I wanted it, the damn thing flew out of my fingers & .. it was perfect!

I drove around a bit after, got a woman flag me down.. Got myself a new customer :D

So I can't complain!!!!!!

... Where are my damn shirts Vistaprint? Wanna make those free too, eh?

justin_time
04-06-2010, 08:40 PM

You must be canadian, eh ? :p

I am happy you like your magnet. Hope you get some nice shirts

CHEESE2009
04-06-2010, 09:01 PM
You must be canadian, eh ? :p

I am happy you like your magnet. Hope you get some nice shirts

Hahahaha! I never noticed until recently, but I say "eh", after just about every sentence... eh!

The magnet isn't bad! I thought it'd be bigger, I chose the biggest one but it's still pretty small looking I suppose. Or maybe the door on the truck is too damn big, lol.

(I'll take a pic soon!!!) You guys will be the judge!

I can't wait to get my shirts!

If I'm going broke, I'd like to go broke getting what I have paid for!

justin_time
04-07-2010, 12:02 AM
I got the magnet...

At first I was kinda like, "This is crap" because the corner was bent on it (& still is).

It IS good quality, & it DOES look great.

Though I am upset with the packaging. I waited this long, there shouldn't even be a damn scratch on it! (there is).

Anyway, I still recommend their magnets.

Basically it came in a flat parcel, I cut it open & here you have it, a magnet.

It comes with a few simple DUH instructions.

I was surprised at how magnetic the magnet is, I placed it close to the truck as I was leveling out how I wanted it, the damn thing flew out of my fingers & .. it was perfect!

I drove around a bit after, got a woman flag me down.. Got myself a new customer :D

So I can't complain!!!!!!

Vistaprint stands behind the quality of its products and services. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from us, simply contact Customer Support within 30 days from the date you receive it (or the date it was scheduled to arrive) and we will refund the full price of the product(s) in question, excluding shipping and processing costs.

CHEESE2009
04-07-2010, 12:41 AM
I sent them an email.

I want another magnet, I am not satisfied with the product I had received. LOL.

Seriously though, it's one thing to "lose" my purchase, but what gives on sending me a chewed on magnet to redeem themselves?

Why I outta!!! LMAO.

Friggen clowns man... :)

Steve
04-07-2010, 05:31 AM
The magnet isn't bad! I thought it'd be bigger, I chose the biggest one but it's still pretty small looking I suppose. Or maybe the door on the truck is too damn big, lol.

Could we see a pic?

Any reason why you haven't gone with vinyl lettering yet?

CHEESE2009
04-07-2010, 11:19 AM
Could we see a pic?

I will take one this evening when my batteries re-charge, just so you guys get an idea.

Any reason why you haven't gone with vinyl lettering yet?

I'm not 100% sure if I want to keep this truck.

I also might be interested in upgrading the logo or something, so at least the magnets are easy to play around with & don't leave a big mess.

I have no experience with Vinyl, other than vehicle customization in racing games. lol.

I might do it next year, there is a high chance.

Steve
04-07-2010, 12:39 PM
I bet you could get the vinyl cut for cheap and apply it yourself. If you sell the truck, peel the vinyl off it :)

CHEESE2009
04-08-2010, 12:05 AM
You can't really see the scratches on it, or the "creases" / bent upper left corner... I have NO idea why you can't see it in the picture, in reality it is there!

Damn pictures.... lol

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/mad_insane/breezetruck1.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/mad_insane/MagnetOnTruck.jpg

Steve
04-08-2010, 05:56 AM
It does look good! The logo you created really stands out. It looks very professional.

CHEESE2009
04-08-2010, 01:41 PM
GUYS LOL!!!

I just got my shirts today... I opened up the parcel & the shirts came with magnet instructions... LMFAO so I'm standing there wondering what the heck?

Anyway, I remove the shirts and BOOM! I got myself another magnet.

Damn right... One for each door!

The shirts look AMAZING, so professional. It's like I can brand my workers, hahaha!

I just need to iron them out, pshh ya right I'm gonna throw them in the wash.... Then I'm going to take a few pictures. Wicked stuff guys!

CHEESE2009
04-08-2010, 04:08 PM
You guys are gonna flip out.

I ordered a magnet from Vistaprint, it was late.

They shipped me a new one.

The new magnet arrived but the corner was kinda bent, I complained.

The first magnet I ordered randomly arrived today.

So now I have 2 magnets.

NOW:

I have just received an email from my complaint about the bent corner on the new magnet.

They are sending me ANOTHER free magnet.

Now I will have 3 magnets in total, for the price of one.

These guys man... Haha!

When will my luck run out? Wow.

Steve
04-09-2010, 06:06 AM
When will my luck run out? Wow.

You should play the lottery tomorrow too LOL

I look forwards to seeing the shirts.