PDA

View Full Version : Nooo!!!! Ahhh!!! Vistaprintttt!!!

CHEESE2009
03-30-2010, 12:47 AM
I ordered some hats off vistaprint, I thought it would be "fun".

Anyway...

I have to remember that vistaprint lags when typing in your text onto a product.

I spelled Maintenance "maintenace" :mad::D

I'm so p'd off right now, lol.

BREEZE LAWN SERVICE
GARDEN MAINTENA(CRAP)CE CREW
(514) 895 - 5590

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

I tried "editing" it after, but they just send me to the "checkout" page again... sure I'll buy MORE hats to fix this error...

I called, & they are closed. I emailed, & they will apparently get back to me within 48 hours...

I hope they know I'll be calling ALLLLL day tomorrow. Arse Clowns...

frigggg!!! :eek:

MountainViewGreenskeeper
03-30-2010, 04:15 PM
All I can say is ouch.....

CHEESE2009
03-30-2010, 06:38 PM
LOL

1. My cross-dressing uncle has been annoying me, calling me consistently. If I answer the phone he/she does not hang up. It’s aggravating as hell. Everything he/she says spins off into a whole new conversation, I could say GOODBYE, and it’ll go into a conversation about saying goodbye.

Anyway, so I have not been answering my phone when his/her number comes up, because I just don’t want to talk!

So now I always get these emails saying, “you know, it isn’t good for business if your not around to answer your phone”.

Like for f-sakes man… woman.. Leave me alone!

2. I wasn’t going to hand out flyers, but I decided to go through with it anyway. I already know most people are signed up so it’s most likely a lose situation. (it’s a little late to be passing out flyers).

3. I was going to wait until April, that is our first “HOT” day. Lately we’ve been getting flurries & rain. Knowing this, I thought that is waiting too long. I decided to pass out flyers today…

4. I passed out some flyers today, only to realize the weatherman is not a liar. It is more than just windy today, it’s damn cold.

Nothing is worse than carrying a flyer bag with flyers, business cards, notepad, paper, map, & pens during a damn windy day! Nothing gets done efficiently! It’s just aggravating!

5. My route that I decided to start today, started off with homes without mail boxes. I couldn’t do the route backwards considering I didn’t bring the truck, walking is the best way to do flyers. So I had to take out ONE flyer at a time to each house, roll them up & stick them inside door handles.

6. I was so frustrated I skipped a few houses saying, “You can’t afford me, you can’t afford me, you look cheap, you don’t have a mail box F-U!”

7. I walked home with a bag full of flyers, nothing got done.

ALSO

My cross dressing uncle is always telling me how to market my business, thinking I'm doing it wrong...

Scott, you should make a flyer that says, "I'm cheap, & you're easy!"

Go to HELL!

MountainViewGreenskeeper
03-30-2010, 10:11 PM
I was told this was cheating and unless your knocking on doors have you tried roller blading to pass out the flyers. I tried it thought it worked out doubled my normal production but couldnt go as long seeing how im out of rollerblading shape. Just a thought and maybe your area doesnt have enough concrete to even do it....

Steve
03-30-2010, 10:45 PM
Scott you are amazing!

I think I would keep the hats, even with the misspelling. It could be a conversation piece LOL

My cross dressing uncle is always telling me how to market my business, thinking I'm doing it wrong..

He/She seems to really enjoy spending time with you, you should sit down with HimHer and create a flyer based on HimHer's advice.

I bet it would look outstanding.

you donít have a mail box F-U!Ē
Priceless LOL

CHEESE2009
03-30-2010, 11:47 PM
I think I would keep the hats, even with the misspelling. It could be a conversation piece LOL

True lol.. I'll be using it for sure, with my other batch of hats coming in, lmao. It can be the Breeze dunce cap... if you do bad work, you wear the illiterate hat for the day! Ahahaha!

He/She seems to really enjoy spending time with you, you should sit down with HimHer and create a flyer based on HimHer's advice.

I bet it would look outstanding.

Himer' <- good name.. Is pretty lonely, though that's what happens when you are creepy & arrogant.

We would never be able to work together, considering Himer' is "never wrong" yet has never held a job for "its" entire life. I think Himer' is about 50' something & has been jumping from job to job, always quitting. Himer' believe that he/she is better than his/her employers & is always trying to start a new business, it's sad. It's always the same subject of expertise, just a different company name and same offered services.

What Himer' doesn't understand, is if I could afford glossy high class flyers, I would have them, along with a ton of merchandise to lend my potential customers. This does not mean I want to settle for a half arsed advertisement & join the rest of the teenaged craigslist-like posters looking for summer work.

I can't settle for an ad saying, "I'm cheap, You're easy!" & that is Himer's mind frame.

I'll get flooded with cheap customers, that's the only outcome. Actually, flooded sounds too nice, I'd probably get 1 worthless customer.

I guess in a way, I really want my business to shine. If something doesn't look good, it doesn't happen. I want to be a professional service, every aspect of the business has to be up to par, including my advertisements.

Last year was bad, I remember folding flyers with a group. I yelled & yelled throughout the entire process. "THIS FOLD IS CROOKED, THROW IT OUT!"

In my mind, if it's not perfect, at least make it look it's absolute best.

I try to put myself in the customers position, if I received a crummy folded flyer, "junk" would be the first word that comes to my mind.

Priceless LOL
LOL!!! Hahahaha!

I can't wait for the heat! I gotta get these damn flyers out lol. Probably start eating healthy too.

I haven't had a healthy meal all winter. LOL. Goodbye fries & greecy subs... I will miss you.

Steve
03-31-2010, 10:20 PM
It can be the Breeze dunce cap... if you do bad work, you wear the illiterate hat for the day! Ahahaha!

That is awesome LOL