PDA

View Full Version : Design Software?

CloseCuts
03-29-2010, 06:19 PM
I was wondering what you guys recommend for landscape design software. As of right now i have hgtv home design andhome and landscape design but i don't really like either. i was looking at www.dynascape.com and i like there software but its a little pricey. Does anyone else have this software and if so how well does it work. Or if anyone has another type that they like let me know. Thanks for your input.

Cyle

swstout
03-29-2010, 06:31 PM
I just replaced computers that were stolen. I have Windows 7 with 64 bit OS. None of my old graphics programs will work. Besure you will be able to use these new programs and if they will be upgradable if you upgrade.

Steve

Steve
03-29-2010, 08:44 PM
I do wonder if it would just be easier using a photoshop program.

XtreemGreen
03-29-2010, 09:03 PM
I just replaced computers that were stolen. I have Windows 7 with 64 bit OS. None of my old graphics programs will work. Besure you will be able to use these new programs and if they will be upgradable if you upgrade.

Steve

Take it back, tell them you want the 32 bit version... Most software will work on that.. That what I run..

Steve
03-30-2010, 08:24 PM
Can you also right click on the program icon and have it run on the different operating software version?

swstout
03-30-2010, 09:02 PM
Can you also right click on the program icon and have it run on the different operating software version?

The 2 programs I have are both 32 bit versions and neither will even load. One I found out today has anupgrade for 64 bit for $9.99 plus shipping $3.00. I ordered the DVD today.

Steve