PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of my Tee/other designs?

jklawncare
03-28-2010, 09:11 PM
Hey Everyone
Im not the most creative but in this case i suppose its good
i wanted a plain and simple tee that will get the point across
what do you guys think?

jklawncare
03-28-2010, 09:15 PM
by the way i want you guys to be completely brutal and make any suggestions and shoot down anything ive done that you dislike..

i want these to be simple yet get the point across so..any suggestions or tips..anything at all would be greatly appreciated..thanks

ill be printing these within the next 2 days unless i need to change it completely and i have to take the time to edit..usually im a fast editor but you never know haha

jessechaveriat
03-28-2010, 09:45 PM
i would put "no heavy machinery" toward the bottom.
The first thing i saw when i looked at the shirt was "no"

I might start with ''free estimates'' then the first word would be ''free''

Just my opinion.....doesnt mean a thing.

njwsl.l.c@gmail.com
03-28-2010, 10:18 PM
You should really think about just not talking about the heavy machinery it makes no sense. And there is to much writing on your shirt. For my shirts I have my name on the front above where the pocket would be. On the back I have my logo large with my number underneath and it is a hit in my town people love it becuase my business name has to do with my town and it is easy to read and people call me from it when I'm working on lawns now.

jklawncare
03-28-2010, 10:19 PM
thanks for the advice and thats a good point..i never thought of that..thankyou :)

kdvandco
03-28-2010, 11:51 PM
thats an incredebly good point, ill never think of that any different, FIRST WORD YOU READ nice

kdvandco
03-28-2010, 11:52 PM
forgot to spell check incredibly!

picframer
03-29-2010, 04:18 AM
I agree with taking the No Heavy Machinery out, what is heavy? You might and probably will expand at some point, what if you buy a garden tractor to keep up with the work and add additional services, we may not consider this tractor heavy but a current or prospect customer may think it is and I honestly don't see the line as a selling point based on my experience and operating some pretty heavy gear on very expensive properties.

mark123
03-29-2010, 06:50 AM
If you go all the way to the edges like that some of the text will be under your arms.

Steve
03-29-2010, 08:25 PM
i would put "no heavy machinery" toward the bottom.
The first thing i saw when i looked at the shirt was "no"

That is a very good point. Why waste space saying 'no this or that', when you use it to positively promote something you offer.

Beyond that, great job!

You could also put a line of grass across the bottom of the front and back.

Maybe this could give you some ideas.
http://lawnchat.com/?p=767

http://lawnchat.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/lawn-tshirt.jpg