PDA

View Full Version : Andrewno1975 What's up

andrewno1975
03-28-2010, 02:56 PM
So, heres how I got started I used to work for the cable company as a sub- contractor and I got tired of them not giving me all the money I earned so I asked off 2 days in a row.I bought some equipment cheap it was last August a few months later i had about 20 lawn from craigslist. I started working for dishnetwork while it was cooled ,about a month ago it started warming up and I had started knocking on doors passing out flyers I got some magnets for my truck also made some shirts bought a dixon 30 inch ztr, a new blower echo, and a new weedater echo 225, 5x8 oper trailers. I wish I had done this a long time ago now I have 50 lawns and counting getting about 10 to 15 new customers a week. I got lucky last year a man from cheap grass cut said he like my ad on craigslist and wanted to see I was interested in posting on his site cool I got three customers this year. My new thing is paying someone to pass out flyers 10 hr with $10 for everyone the signs up not sure if thats going to work. I'm open to sugguestion if any ?? also having your own website does it really work well.

Andrew:D

Steve
03-28-2010, 08:07 PM
You sound like you are doing great !

How much social networking do you find yourself doing? Do the people in your neighborhood or area know that you are offering these services? Do they think to call you first when they need property care?

andrewno1975
03-28-2010, 10:37 PM
In new orleeans certain areas are coming back with no lawn service it's probably a little easier to get the phone ringing i'm even getting refferals from my clients I think doing a good job and being a people person helps out, reading and listening to what you have to say helps to and to answer your question do they know about my services if they don't they will know in the months coming. I love what you say if you haven't started your business you will only be a year older when you do keep up the good work
You sound like you are doing great !

How much social networking do you find yourself doing? Do the people in your neighborhood or area know that you are offering these services? Do they think to call you first when they need property care?

Steve
03-29-2010, 07:02 PM
Thank you so much!

Is there much need for other additional services in the area that may not be lawn related? Like small handy man services? Can you offer these too? WOuld that help you?