PDA

View Full Version : Funny Craigslist Ads, post em' !!!

CHEESE2009
03-27-2010, 12:35 AM
I offer the very cheapest price since I am only a student who wants to have a great experience to put in my CV. I offer the lawnmower and the trimmer which are in top condition. I do not only guarantee the lowest price, but also a great service. I also have three years experience in this domain. For any information, call me on my phone (xxx-xxx-xxxx) and ask for XXXXX. I will be more than happy to serve any fine citizens of my surrondings!

Sounds good, he is willing to offer his lawn mower & trimmer!

HI, we offer our service at best price!
cutting and trimming small and medium size, cleaning backyard by machine and hand raking. Design front yard landscape, and many other services has to do around the house. Please contact us to get free estimation, call XXX at XXX XXX-XXXX, or drop an email? thanks.

Wow, he offers his service at the best price! Though the guy above him offers the cheapest.. Hmmm... He cleans backyards by machine, all I can think of is The Terminator. Why don't they take the time to edit what they write, considering this IS an advertisement.

"and many other services has to do around the house" Wha**?

AS LOW AS $22.85 PER WEEK GETS YOU 1 WEEK FREE ACCOMODATIONS IN SUNNY FLORIDA!!

We provide a service of Lawn Maintenance and Snow Removal for customers in the XXXXX and XXXXXXX areas for the past 5 years.

******Sign a 1 year contract for Lawn Maintenance and Snow Removal********

******WE WILL PAY FOR ONE WEEK ACCOMODATIONS IN FLORIDA!*******

Holy crap, I should hire him!

MountainViewGreenskeeper
03-27-2010, 06:02 PM
thats why I dont like using craigslist...... to much &^%* to walk thru to find a great company. great way to get ride of free stuff like firewood so I dnt have a giant dump fee from clean ups......