PDA

View Full Version : Fla-*************s Members

XtreemGreen
03-25-2010, 09:10 PM
the site is down right now...

We are having problems with the back end of the billing system and it has suspended Fla-*************s and others..We are in the process of solving the issue....

Please follow us on http://twitter.com/flagrounds to keep up with the site while its offline..

XtreemGreen
03-28-2010, 02:34 PM
Ive got a new server for the site, Now Im just waiting to get the files from the old server...Im going to add a temp forum, so we can all keep in contact.. You will have to register if you wish to use the temp forums..

Thanks
Chad

Steve, Thanks for letting me post this on your board as well..

XtreemGreen
03-28-2010, 03:24 PM
Ive added a Temp Forum on the new server...
Temp Forum (http://202.144.207.210/~flagroun/tempforum/index.php)

musician/lawnman
03-30-2010, 09:50 PM
What do you plan to use the site for Chad? (what's it about? etc... Just a separate forum for us Florida boys?)

ProCut TM
03-30-2010, 10:37 PM
(FL lawn board) exactly Chuck

Chad, I tend to be offline when the season is booming so if you need me just send an e-mail or call.

XtreemGreen
03-31-2010, 01:18 PM
All updated info is on my twitter page..The link is on my first post..

Chuck as being a member of alot of lawn sites, I noticed most members are from the northern states.. As you know, there turf and soil is different than ours.. So I decided to start a forum for the Florida boys... Its been a rocky start with alot of server problems over the past 3 years.. But I hope I finally have a dependable server for us...

John, why be offline? PM me your cell..

Thanks
Chad

XtreemGreen
03-31-2010, 08:36 PM
Fla-*************s is back up and running... Although its running on the old server still.. Im having a bit of trouble getting it to run on the new server... Im waiting on tech support to see if they can help...

XtreemGreen
04-01-2010, 01:54 PM
Site is now open and ready to go on the new server....

www.fla-*************s.com/forums