PDA

View Full Version : Just joined forum

KC Services
03-23-2010, 10:08 AM
Hello everyone. i am new here and joined to help with my boredom at my full time job and get some insight from others in the biz! i am currently starting my lawn and lanscaping business back up! i was in the business 6 years ago for about 4 years after i got my drivers lic. now i am a 26 yr old bored inside salesman in the electrical industry, which is not booming. i am starting back up because my current job does not pay well and i am getting lazy! so i went and bought a 54" bobcat and starting to pick up accounts now. look forward to others views of the business!

Steve
03-23-2010, 07:23 PM
Welcome to our forum!

What made you shut down your business?

What did you like or dislike about running it previously?

KC Services
03-24-2010, 12:44 PM
ohh i shut down b/c i had another job at the time and couldnt balance the two. it was hard to tell my boss that i couldnt work because i had to catch up with mowing. I also had just been informed that a shopping center that i took care of was going to hire full time janitor to mow and take care of things the next year. so i shut down and regretted it every spring, summer, and fall ever since!

Steve
03-24-2010, 08:51 PM
I think there are a lot of people that get into that situation and don't know how to deal with it.

As you look back, what do you feel would have been the best way to make it through that situation? How do you feel it could have been made to work?