PDA

View Full Version : Hi to all Franklin

Fhudson
03-21-2010, 06:57 PM
Hi to all, my name is Franklin Hudson, my business name is A Precision KUT Lawn Care. I started my business on yesterday. I put out about 60 flyers and business cards today. I have been researching and studying books for over a year now on lawn care. I also completed the Gopher Lawn Care business school with honors. I really am greatful that Steve created this forum, it has taught me so much. I am looking forward to my new business. I do have a question, I put out about 60 flyers covering my entire community when should I put out more and how, flyers, door hangers, news letters an at what intervals. Thanks!

Franklin Hudson

Steve
03-21-2010, 07:57 PM
Hi Franklin!

Welcome to our forum!

I put out about 60 flyers covering my entire community when should I put out more and how, flyers, door hangers, news letters an at what intervals. Thanks!

Can you tell us a little how you are distributing them? How many home owners did you talk to while you were doing this?

Fhudson
03-25-2010, 08:13 PM
Hi Steve, it was raining so I only were able to speak to 2. I got a 6 month contract from 2 of them. I think that is pretty good! What you think?

Franklin Hudson

CHEESE2009
03-25-2010, 09:43 PM
Franklin Hudson

My name is Scott Hudson, now what? LOL

I believe you should print out a lot more flyers than 60.

60 flyers is 60 homes, there are about 60 homes per street where I am.

The best thing you could do, is drive around town & catch homeowners who are outside of their homes. Walk up to them & explain to them your service, then hand them a flyer & card.

Rain sucks. :(

Fhudson
03-26-2010, 07:37 AM
I plan on getting out today to get more flyers distributed. I am having a ball and is really excited. This forum is really helpful.

Franklin Hudson

Steve
03-26-2010, 07:53 PM
The more people you can talk with the better.

Always carry around business cards with you and hand them out to everyone you meet.

How have the conversations been going so far with people you have met and given a flyer or business card?