PDA

View Full Version : Affordable flyer copies???? help please

polarisrider4life
03-17-2010, 04:06 PM
I live near rochester ny and places like staples have lost there minds when it comes to color copies prices! where can i get them for less than $0.60 each?? :eek: thanks!

Steve
03-17-2010, 06:52 PM
Did you look at any of the prices for internet printers like vistaprint.com ?

CHEESE2009
03-17-2010, 06:57 PM
I live near rochester ny and places like staples have lost there minds when it comes to color copies prices! where can i get them for less than $0.60 each?? :eek: thanks!

I HATE STAPLES PRICES!!!

Friggen fools man.

jklawncare
03-17-2010, 09:49 PM
you can look at vistaprints.com or uprints.com or taradel.com

i believe thats the correct spelling of those but a google search or someone else here will clear it up if im mistaken

What i personally do is go to staples to get bright cardstock for fairly cheap and print B&W over it but they have a prettyy good turn out around here

we have trucks flyin around allover with little door magnets that no one can actual read and one big competition...who is actually my neighbor..

were not enemies..but this is all beside the point..the point is if its not necessary i would get bright flyers and print B&W with a nice clean design on them..if you have an office..show up early and use there copier a few times..that is if you do get cought you wont get in a lot of trouble ahah

to cut the holes..stack em' up
clamp em' down
use a hole saw on a drill press
sounds cheap but if you do it right its a very suprisingly clean cut..try it on an old notebook or something first to get a feel for what your doing..

to cut them in half its a longer way out than the holes but i cant think of any better ideas.. just get a box cutter and a straight edge and make sure they dont move on you..

i hope this helped
and if anyone can give any better tips or add on to any ideas ive had..
id be glad to hear them as well ::)

CHEESE2009
03-17-2010, 10:59 PM
clamp em' down
sounds cheap but if you do it right its a very suprisingly clean cut..try it on an old notebook or something first to get a feel for what your doing..

That is the most bad a55 thing I have heard in awhile. :D

jklawncare
03-17-2010, 11:03 PM
haha thanks breeze

it sounds stupid i know but it works so well

and so much easier than paying the extra load of cash for it to be done somewhere else

polarisrider4life
03-19-2010, 09:09 PM
Thanks for the info guys! I waas talking with a friend the other day and he said he would make me 1,000 for $50 bucks plus cost so i said foget paying someone else lol

Steve
03-20-2010, 08:55 PM
clamp em' down

What do you use the holes for on your flyers?

jklawncare
03-20-2010, 09:09 PM
Oh you know what i described how to make the door hangers..

im sorry you guys..but at least that gives you a good idea if your making door flyers..

Another way is to go to a hardware store and just get a die..
its a bit slower but if your a perfectionist its a cleaner cut..

Steve
03-20-2010, 09:30 PM
Oh that got me thinking. If you are drilling a larger hole for a door hanger, what kind of bit are you using?