PDA

View Full Version : My Truck

seancody0
03-16-2010, 11:10 PM
Here is my truck, It is an 89 chevy 1-ton with a dana 60 front and rear end and of course it dumps.

http://www.gopherforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2306&stc=1&d=1268795371

jklawncare
03-16-2010, 11:26 PM
Nice Truck Are you gonna be putting anything on the back too?

Steve
03-17-2010, 05:17 PM
That truck looks great! What made you decide to get that one? How does it help having a dump? Is that your primary business vehi
cle?

jasonw
03-30-2010, 10:03 AM
LOL:) I cant help but to laugh. Nice truck but its another lawn care truck parked in a driveway to a house with a dead lawn lol. I remember shortly after I started I made a post about how our yards looked. Mine was trashy and everyone kind of agreed we spend out time making other yards look good and at the end of the day dont want to do ours or dont have the time. I have though as of late spent so much time on my yard, best looking lawn on the block and get a lot of compliments on it. I figured there is no way someone will let me care for there lawn if they see mine lol. Now I just say for X amount yours can look like mine In fact mine was on the photos section of the website up until not long ago when I found a better house to put on there.

Steve
03-30-2010, 10:52 PM
In fact mine was on the photos section of the website up until not long ago when I found a better house to put on there.

Does that create a new challenge in your head where you want your own lawn to look better than any of your clients or how do you look at that?