PDA

View Full Version : hi..! its emmanel avila with "ACE-7 lawn service"

avilaemmanuel
03-16-2010, 06:33 PM
pretty much im here like many of you.. for tips , advice and to try and make some money..!! wat ive like to say is that im barely starting as a matter of fact i havent had my first client..!! its really been costing me an arm and a leg to get the tools i need so far right now i have a 2 lawn mowers weed eater and edger tonight im getting a backpack blower as well as a hedge trimmer and truck and trailer of course..!! but hopefully everything works out and make it like some of yall did..!!

Steve
03-16-2010, 08:18 PM
Hi emmanel,

Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of things are you planning on doing now to promote your new business?

avilaemmanuel
03-16-2010, 09:39 PM
well mainly right now wat im thinking is just printing out a **** load of flyers business cards and hand them out .... since i have a daytime job during the week ..ima spent my weekends going around the hood (not actually a hood) lol... but just go around and give out my free stimates in person.. thats wat im thinking right now but if u or anybody has anymore ideas their pretty welcome...

Steve
03-17-2010, 04:44 PM
I think that is a great idea to start with. Going out and meeting people is the way to go!

Keep us posted on how all that turns out.

Try and give as many estimates on the spot that you can.