PDA

View Full Version : Hi from central Canada! Great Site!

adrianriggs
03-14-2010, 06:36 PM
Hey guys/gals this is an A1 site. Lots of info and a great site.

So I have my mowers, trailer, blower, edger, tiller and spreader so far what else should I add to my list. a Thatching rake? any other suggestions.

I had a rough time with winter with snow removal... lack of snow lost a good chunk of money but will recover next winter all my equipment is paid for.

thanks again guys I think this will be a great thing.

Adrian Riggs

Steve
03-15-2010, 03:49 PM
Hi Adrian,

It sounds like you have everything you need to get up and running. Will this be your first season?

What kinds of things are you going to be doing to market your business this Spring?

adrianriggs
03-16-2010, 12:23 AM
Hi Adrian,

It sounds like you have everything you need to get up and running. Will this be your first season?

What kinds of things are you going to be doing to market your business this Spring?

Thanks for noticing me Steve, Great I think i'm off to a good start, I have my trailer and truck,etc... This will be my first season. I approached a client of mine hat still owed me for snow removal. i let a few people run a tab but not many, anyways I informed him about my lawn services and he's taking me on board for the summer! First approach, nailed it. hopefully there all this easy. LOL I doubt it beginners luck I guess. Funny thing is I never met the guy before in my life I always dealt with his wife.

Thanks again Steve for the great site I hope I can make a great business out of this!

Adrian

Steve
03-16-2010, 07:40 PM
I think what you just hit on is a very important lesson. The more people you know, the easier it is to make sales.

Also it is easier to sell more to a current customer than it is to try and find new customers.

Keep us posted on how everything goes with reaching out to your new customers.