PDA

View Full Version : added specials to my site

ProCut TM
03-13-2010, 12:06 AM
check it out

PROCUT (http://www.procutturfmanagement.com)

picframer
03-13-2010, 03:07 AM
check it out

PROCUT (http://www.procutturfmanagement.com)

Looks good, you have a very eye catching setup and in this business that is one of the best marketing tools there is in my experience, as I said before love that Truck and Trailer setup.

If I may offer a suggestion, if your site were mine I would increase the font size and color, honestly I had to look very close to see and read everything but your site is excellent.

ProCut TM
03-13-2010, 06:39 AM
Thanks Andy, I will work on that. I forget that not everybody has the same type of computer monitor, so we all see things a bit differently.

Steve
03-13-2010, 12:55 PM
How do you promote the specials? Do you hand out any marketing that directs the reader to your site?

ProCut TM
03-13-2010, 01:22 PM
mass e-mail (bcc) to all customers and friends in the area.

ProCut TM
03-14-2010, 09:03 AM
I made all the fonts bigger last night

picframer
03-14-2010, 10:35 AM
I made all the fonts bigger last night

Man that looks good...however...On your home page, is it possible to increase the font size of the various pages within your site? Looks almost like a 10 point, I am using a laptop aith a 15" screen and they are pretty hard to see, maybe a different color would help, now on my desktop which is 26" it's fine but not many have a screen that large.

jklawncare
03-14-2010, 02:07 PM
Man that looks good...however...On your home page, is it possible to increase the font size of the various pages within your site? Looks almost like a 10 point, I am using a laptop aith a 15" screen and they are pretty hard to see, maybe a different color would help, now on my desktop which is 26" it's fine but not many have a screen that large.

It looks fine to me but im using an 18" screen..maybe if it were just one size bigger or maybe bold..i can see how smaller screen users could have a problem especially if there older...and thats a demographic people leave out when creating a web page but most of my customers are elderly..

ProCut TM
03-14-2010, 02:40 PM
I will mess around and see if there is a way to increase the size on those