PDA

View Full Version : Mowing Services Inc.

Edmir
03-11-2010, 11:38 AM
I have a firendly question for you.

I have been placing bids on some Pilot Travel Centers? Through True Green Landcare located in Memphis, Tennessee. They are looking to sub-contract. But they want me to increase my business insurance limit? I told them I would only if they would award me the bids? Have you ever heard of them? Have you done any jobs for them? If so what is your opinion on that, based on your expertise?

Wish you well.
Thank You
Edmir

Steve
03-12-2010, 04:14 AM
Well ultimately they can request anything from you and it's up to you whether you want to go along with their request or not.

How much in liability did they want you to have?

I told them I would only if they would award me the bids?
What did they say when you told them that?

Edmir
03-13-2010, 10:12 AM
Well ultimately they can request anything from you and it's up to you whether you want to go along with their request or not.

How much in liability did they want you to have?

What did they say when you told them that?

Hi Steve:

Thank you for your reply.

They want me to increase my insurance liability up to $2,000,000

They agreed with my request. They also requested Workmen's Compensation. I told them that I hire 4 workers part time, and I don't have to have Workmen's Compensation with 4 workers by the State of Tennessee. Did you do any sub-work for them? If so what is your intake in the above company?

Thanks
Edmir

Steve
03-13-2010, 02:03 PM
When you calculate in the higher insurance costs, can you still make the bid price work for you?

If so does it sound like you want to go forwards with this?