PDA

View Full Version : Credidio Landscaping

jcredidio
03-11-2010, 08:30 AM
Hello Everyone,

Just thought I'd drop a note and introduce myself...my name is James...I own a landscaping company in NY for about 13 years now....It is very hard work not just the actual labor but the paperwork too. If anyone has any good ideas as far as easier billing...I'm all ears...well hope you all enjoy your day!!:)

Steve
03-11-2010, 11:34 AM
Hi James,

Welcome to our forum!

When you look back on your 13 years, I bet you have seen plenty of businesses come and go in that time. What do you feel has kept you going all this time and many others fall by the wayside?

What could newer businesses be doing to improve their chances of success over the long haul?

Andrew7dg
03-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Welcome, I am always glad to see another landscaper on this forums. I know it is mostly a Lawn mowing site but a lot of the principles can be interchanged.

jcredidio
03-13-2010, 07:53 PM
I find being the customers friends and catering to their needs....keeps me a float.... you will lose some along the way but its the business...how you recover and gain more customers is what counts. Always doing a good job and standing behind your work helps :)