PDA

View Full Version : hello

amber
03-08-2010, 09:52 PM
hello. my name is amber and i am a single mom of 4 kids. i worked for a local landscaping company last year and received great comments on my jobs. so, me being a hard head and wanting to show the guys for the company that i am able to do as much if not more than the could ever do! I am trying to start my own crew for mulching. being a woman, the other crews from the company are making bets to me not being able to pull off getting the most yards of mulch sold. i am trying to come up with an "exciting" flyer to promote selling mulch. any help would be great! any ideas. i have very litle time to get started. thank you all so much!

CHEESE2009
03-08-2010, 09:57 PM
hello. my name is amber and i am a single mom of 4 kids. i worked for a local landscaping company last year and received great comments on my jobs. so, me being a hard head and wanting to show the guys for the company that i am able to do as much if not more than the could ever do! I am trying to start my own crew for mulching. being a woman, the other crews from the company are making bets to me not being able to pull off getting the most yards of mulch sold. i am trying to come up with an "exciting" flyer to promote selling mulch. any help would be great! any ideas. i have very litle time to get started. thank you all so much!

If only you could write all of that on the flyer.

You know how many woman would jump on that?!?!

You'll pull it off ;)!

Steve
03-09-2010, 11:56 AM
Hi Amber,

Welcome to our forum.

Have you looked in the free marketing templates (http://www.gopherforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34) section yet for ideas?