PDA

View Full Version : I went with the D.R.

B-2 Lawncare
03-08-2010, 04:33 PM
Well i went with the commercial D.R. with the briggs and stratton vs the one with the subura robin engine. I went with the briggs on the advice from the dealer. He said that if i were to have problems that the briggs would be easier to get parts for. should be here by the end of the month.

picframer
03-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Well i went with the commercial D.R. with the briggs and stratton vs the one with the subura robin engine. I went with the briggs on the advice from the dealer. He said that if i were to have problems that the briggs would be easier to get parts for. should be here by the end of the month.

Congraduations, I went with the B & S also as Deere is an authorized service centre, I have two of their commercial units and they work very well, put Gator mulching blades on your tractor and an anti blow out shield on the front of the mower deck and you will be shocked at the results and how much you can collect before dumping.

I had looked at the Cyclone unit but from my research their cloth bag tends to have a fair amount of dust blow out, also looked at the Deere unit however it didn't have a secondary shredder which the DR units have.

Post images when you get it hooked up, the only issue I had was making custom mounting for my decks, other than that an hour and you will have it together.

Steve
03-09-2010, 12:40 PM
I'd love to see what it looks like to when you get it and what you think of it.