PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts? Lol

CHEESE2009
03-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Alright, so I woke up... felt a pain in my arm... Didn't really bother to look.

Took a shower, as I'm getting dressed I check in the mirror & I have been X'd

What the HELL is this?

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/mad_insane/x.jpg

It's god damn ghosts I tells ya!

Either that or I scraped against my fence yesterday, that's my only weakness... Fences... I remember shoving my fence open because the snow kinda barricaded it shut.

So here is a tip for everyone... Watch out for ghosts, & don't mess with fences.. they'll getcha! :D

XtreemGreen
03-08-2010, 04:31 PM
I think you've been smoking some real special stuff..

SuperiorPower
03-08-2010, 07:48 PM
Its called self mutilation. There are certain drugs that tend to make people do those things.... :eek: :D

MountainViewGreenskeeper
03-08-2010, 07:58 PM
Not sure if your ready for the joke yet but maybe it was ur ex chicka...... just sayn hopes its not to soon.....

CHEESE2009
03-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Not sure if your ready for the joke yet but maybe it was ur ex chicka...... just sayn hopes its not to soon.....

I have a new love.

She can be full of **** half the time, but Iím forgiving.

Without my love, sheíll grow out of control. I am always there to keep her on track & give her the weekly manicure she deserves.

I can keep her stomach at ease with a wave of my arm, a few sprinkles will do just fine.

When it thunders, I know to keep my distance. When the sun shines Iím back by her side.

Nothing makes me happier then to see her healthy, & full of color.

When winter comes & she goes away, Iíll wait for her with open arms & a truck full of gifts.

She depends on me, & I depend on her.

Thatís lawn love right thereÖ ;)

Steve
03-09-2010, 11:54 AM
Scott,

I hate to say this but that is a sign. You have been marked by the ghosts. From this point on until you banish them, you must nail your bed to the floor and use heavy straps to keep yourself in bed when you are asleep or the ghosts will pull you out of bed while you sleep.

You also may want to try and scare the ghosts away with war paint, as this fellow applies each night before he falls asleep.

http://news.softpedia.com/images/news2/War-Paint-Plant-Extremely-Potent-against-Cancer-3.jpg