PDA

View Full Version : scott's lawncare & Landscaping

shaecker
03-07-2010, 07:18 PM
hi i am in my third year in the business and i was wonderig if any one could help me figure out how i could artracked new customers .

SprinklerRepair
03-07-2010, 07:39 PM
According to the Nielsen 2008 advertising data, 80% of ALL local business is searched online.
This means you need a website, Exact keyword URL's (domains) still rule the net, all other factors being equal (back links etc.)
If you live in a big city, like Atlanta, it's guaranteed AtlantalLawnCare.com/net/org/info/etc are gone.
Nonetheless, Atlanta-LawnCare or AtlantaLawn-Care, or Atlanta-Lawn-Care/com/info/net/etc or some combination thereof are probably available. If so, you should buy one.
As www.Atlanta**-Lawn**-Care.info is awkward (to say the least) for other forms of branding (biz cards, shirts, truck logos) there is an easy way to brand as well as be search friendly.
You can buy the domain www.ScottsLawnCare (or whatever) and 301 redirect that domain to your search friendly domain.

Steve
03-08-2010, 11:56 AM
Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of things have you been doing so far to attract business? Are you handing out business cards and flyers?

shaecker
03-08-2010, 06:33 PM
Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of things have you been doing so far to attract business? Are you handing out business cards and flyers?
I have been posting flyers up and also i havebeen handing out flyers to

Steve
03-09-2010, 11:48 AM
Do you market to the neighbors of your current customers? Do you have signs on your truck and trailer?

shaecker
03-10-2010, 03:34 PM
yes i do steve i do market the next door neigobors and i do have signs on my trurck i have three magnets on it what else should i do

Edmir
03-10-2010, 10:01 PM
In regards to attracting your costumer base.
Place adds on your local newspaper. Yellow Pages for your area. Do area mapping. Knock on doors, and talk to people.

Hope that helped.