PDA

View Full Version : Need door hanger help!

brookline
03-05-2010, 09:06 PM
im am having problems putting together my design for door hangers. I am going to use uprinting.com and i have tried a couple of the templetes in the door hanger forum but i cannot get them to look right when i try to add my info it looks out of place and looks nothing like the info that was on the template. I have tried Microsoft Word and Paint. Any suggestions on software i should be using?:eek:

Steve
03-06-2010, 12:17 PM
Welcome to our forum!

Would you like to show us a sample of what you have been doing so we can offer some suggestions?

NWALAWN
03-10-2010, 12:13 AM
There is a list of accepted files from your printer on the website they will tell you which programs you need to use. Usually Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator for better quality or you can use microsoft publisher. If you don't have those programs you can put the information that you need on the flyer and see if someone here will do it for you.

jklawncare
03-10-2010, 02:28 AM
Im gonna reccomend paint.net its a program
basically a few steps up from paint
and a few under photoshop
really easy to use program
and its free

Thats what i use to create all my flyers,door hangers,my logo,and business cards.

I used vista print in the past but i find its easier to make your own and print them on adobe edgeless business card stock..something along the name of that..haha

as far as door hangers i make them print them laminate them cut them and then use a hole saw to cut the holes..gives you a clean cut for free hahaha

i probly went into more detail than you wanted but i hope i helped

JK Lawn Care

seancody0
03-11-2010, 08:22 PM
Give me what you would like it to look like and what you want to say and I will design it for you. I ask you tell people about me thats all.

brookline
03-12-2010, 03:42 PM
I got it! I used the paint.net and it worked. Thank you for all the help guys

jklawncare
03-13-2010, 02:17 AM
No problem
Have fun :D