PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Norcal
03-03-2010, 09:27 PM
I am new to the forum but I have been looking at this web site for about a year I saw first on you tube.
My name is Mac and my buisiness is Leonards lawn Maint. I got started beacause I was a Union tile setter in northern cal and there was not really much work and unemployment wasn't cutting it. It was cheep to start and get new but cheep equipment and slowly upgrade as needed. I usually don't buy equipment unless I have a use for it.
I like to play sports and hang out with my wife and kids. We are just starting our second season advertising is key so far we run a add in the local paper and we hand out cards so far so good we kept all of our accounts through the winter and just singned three more new accounts this week and Im sure the one time spring clean ups are coming.

Steve
03-04-2010, 12:10 PM
Hi Mac,

Welcome to our forum!

With your background in tile, did you consider offering those services as well? I bet you are really good at it and it could be a way to bring in more money.

Norcal
03-07-2010, 11:21 AM
Yes most of my accounts know that I was a tile setter and I have done a lot of handy man work for some of them and tile and odd jobs pays a little better but it is come and go

Steve
03-07-2010, 12:18 PM
That is fantastic! Being able to offer those additional services will really be helpful to keep you busy.