PDA

View Full Version : Did your holiday float get a blurb in the press?

Steve
07-05-2006, 05:08 PM
I know Kurt was talking about doing a float in his 4th of July celebration this year. It seems like another landscaping business was able to get some press because of their float.

It's nice to know all that energy you might put into a holiday float design can get you word of mouth advertising.

Puebloans enjoy traditional celebration (http://www.chieftain.com/metro/1152087781/1) - "My favorite float of all time has to be Demmler’s rock and landscaping business."

kc2006
07-05-2006, 05:21 PM
I didn't get to do a float but I did get some tv coverage because I had the parade director riding in the back of my truck! It was nice because he had them announce my name and the company name so it was on the news and they air the whole parade on the local station.

Steve
07-05-2006, 06:27 PM
Did you happen to get that videotaped? If not, could you get access to it from the station? That would be great to have on your site.

kc2006
07-05-2006, 07:18 PM
I'm going to try and get a hold of it. I'm pretty sure I can get the parade director to get the footage from the local station. He's a friend of ours so he has access to the tape.