PDA

View Full Version : Virus! (not on the thread lol)

CHEESE2009
03-01-2010, 03:58 PM
I got a virus form a certain someone who thinks she's funny.

I just spent the day re-formatting my computer.

Everything is gone, & I mean everything.

Anyway, how the heck do I get my flyer design back?

I had it on photobucket, but it's too small to use.

I lost all my programs that helped me design it, I cannot make it again.

Any suggestions?

Spring is around the corner & my life seems to be going downhill! :mad:

XtreemGreen
03-01-2010, 04:56 PM
all I got to say is DAYUM.... Nice avatar....Your going to have to remae it probaly..

CHEESE2009
03-01-2010, 05:21 PM
all I got to say is DAYUM.... Nice avatar....Your going to have to remae it probaly..

Everyone likes a nice breeze, lifts the skirts in the summer time. ;)

My brothers girlfriend was a graphics artist, & my other ex is into some sorta graphics stuff too.

So I'm basically forcing them to get the job done, they have till the end of the month before my brain explodes.

Random news:

Currently talking it up with some chick who seems pretty interesting... Just found out her brother is starting a lawn service in my town... lol... I'm gonna kick someones *** in a sec, LMAO!

I better win the next lotto!

wendyn
03-01-2010, 07:06 PM
If you provide the link to the photobucket picture, I could probably re-do it for you. I signed up to get some pictures to make a flyer for a friend of mine.

Wendy

CHEESE2009
03-01-2010, 07:56 PM
If you provide the link to the photobucket picture, I could probably re-do it for you. I signed up to get some pictures to make a flyer for a friend of mine.

Wendy

It's too late, this flyer can't be saved. I'm just going to sulk for now. lmao

Honestly I just wanna throw my hands up & quit.. I'm just not strong enough to do such a thing, oddly.

I usually take so much pride in my work, then the odd day comes when I ask myself, "for the cost of what?"

All I have is my future to look forward to, & it's hard when you don't have a reason during the present time.

The reason I keep on going, "if you don't do it for yourself, do it for the family you will have one day"

that's about all I got, & it's getting harder to understand each day.

justin_time
03-01-2010, 08:05 PM
All I have to say is

Backup, backup, and backup your computer

CHEESE2009
03-01-2010, 08:47 PM
All I have to say is

Backup, backup, and backup your computer

I have no idea how to do that, lol.

I'm a guy who used to live off floppy disks, now with all these upgrades I have no damn clue what's what. If an error happens, I just click buttons that sound the least harmful.

This thing that happened, was just unexpected. Normally I send things to my email or print them out.

I'm 10/10 p'd off, but I'm gonna take it like the champ & just roll with it.

justin_time
03-01-2010, 08:58 PM
I have no idea how to do that, lol.

I'm a guy who used to live off floppy disks, now with all these upgrades I have no damn clue what's what. If an error happens, I just click buttons that sound the least harmful.

This thing that happened, was just unexpected. Normally I send things to my email or print them out.

I'm 10/10 p'd off, but I'm gonna take it like the champ & just roll with it.

Floppy disks are obsolete.

You need an external hard drive or an USB drive big enough so you can automatically backup your software.

You can use this program to save your pictures, files, data, invoices, and other document/flyer/picture you got.

Backup Easy (http://hinx-backup-easy.en.softonic.com/)

There's also EZ e-mail backup for your Outlook/Outlook Express e-mail if you use that.

Hope this helps

CHEESE2009
03-02-2010, 11:44 AM
I've decided not to send flyers out.

Instead I will just use my business cards, with a sticker on the back, "Special Offer Available, call now!"

Sucks. But whatever. If it works it works, if it doesn't - damn.

At least next year I'll have a bigger budget for marketing.